Winter Growth Howard Center - Columbia, MD

Winter Growth believes everyone has the right to have a life with meaning and purpose. Our programs for older and disabled adults support this belief. Winter Growth provides medical adult daycare, assisted living and community transportation. We have more than 30 years of experience and over those decades, we’ve created unique programs based on some core values:We’re person-centered, providing services that

are respectful of and responsive to individual preferences and needs.
We believe in maintaining dignity. As both a service provider and employer, we treat everyone with respect, recognizing rights of choice, privacy and opinion.
We’re compassionate, treating people with empathy, warmth and kindness.
We continuously strive for improvement throughout the organization based on experience, education and best practices.
We celebrate life, embracing everyone’s right to have a life with purpose, meaning, joy and satisfaction.

Poor Staff

Outdated Center and the staff seem to have conflicts with each other. Boring activities. Not a place for my dad!

Claire Noll

Sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience when you visited our Center. We do try to meet the needs of a variety of people but understand if you feel your Dad would not enjoy the programs we offer. I hope you are able to find a better fit for your Dad.

Very nice. I really liked it and I think my mom would like it too.

Claire Noll

Thanks for visiting. We are excited to know that you feel your Mom would enjoy our program.

Marydeth FULL 2 wings with ...

Marydeth FULL 2 wings with different levels of care, Music, crafts, animals

Tour was very nice. No private bathr...

Tour was very nice. No private bathroom offered with Medicaid Waiver, no microwave in room. At this time my mother will not accept these terms.