Best place for our loved one

Great staff and always accommodates the resident's needs. They offer different activities, but the residents mainly prefer to play bingo. We've noticed they've added someone who provides a variation of exercise and entertainment at least once a week. Nothing but the best care, we are very happy!

It seems to be alright.

It seems to be alright. There are some language barriers. But they seem to respond okay. They do fix a lot of different foods than what she is used to so there is a lot that she won't eat. They serve a lot of meat. They seemed to be pretty comparable in price to other places. It would be nice to have an exercise class, or some activities. I chose them based on the level of care they would be able to provide.

I love them, I think they are fantastic.

I love them, I think they are fantastic. The best thing about this place, is that they always have a more than adequate amount of caregivers. If you are concerned about your loved ones getting care, this is all hands on deck. They are always well staffed and they are really caring to the residents. Most of the population tends to be in wheelchairs, so they don't really leave or do anything outside of the building. It's definitely more of an indoor crowd, they do have some entertainment, though. I am so impressed with how much loving care they treat everyone with, even for the residents who aren't very responsive, they get smiles, and love and hugs. There is a real family atmosphere with the caregivers, a lot of them are related. There are only fourteen residents and we are in the smaller building so it's a little bit different in the set up. They don't have a lot of social opportunities, but the care more than makes up for it. I was also impressed with how clear they are with their policies and procedures, they have an electronic system, and they take doctors orders very seriously. I got the feeling right away when I came to visit, that they would be this good, their personality really comes through. I show up unannounced all the time, and I never am concerned. We are in building number 2, but the other building is a little different.