RN Villa Care Center - Portland, OR

RN Villa Care Center, located in Portland, Oregon, is staffed by registered nurses (RNs). The facility accommodates up to 45 senior residents at a time and supports each of them with equal care to streamline their daily activities. RN Villa Care Center is primarily focused on ensuring that all seniors' daily activities can be done in a much more safe and comfortable manner. Leonard and Millie Domingo, the husband and wife RN owners of the facility, possess over 11 years of long-term care experience that they bring to the forefront of RN Villa Care Center's resident services.

Amazing staff!! The care,concern,compassion and the times they took with my parent was above and beyond I would have expected in Residential Care Facility. They always have good food, with lots of varieties to choose from and it's home cooked quality.Facility also offers different activities according to residents request and needs. My family and I were very happy with this community and definitely will recommend this facility!

The Community Has Issues

It has not been a good fit. They have financial problems and they are short staff. They are not caring, not prompt, and not attentive to the care they agreed before moving. The dietitian said the budget was cut so bad he does not know how to feed the residents, they serve soup daily, no salads available. The Ombudsman has been there 3 time this month. The people they are hiring are all young and not experienced. For the assistance we are paying for, we are not getting the care as expected. Other families are complaining too.

It Ended Very Good

We met with the community and everything turned out to be ok. The care was good from what we seen when there with my mom. She needed extra stuff that ended up with more charges but were not complaining.

Wonderful facility!

This is a wonderful facility! It is very clean and the staff are very friendly. They are sure to take care of my loved one. There are also plenty of healthy food options, and my loved one gets plenty opportunities to participate in activities. I have no complaints so far about this facility!

Dad's new home

We moved our 94 year old father into RN Villa last March after touring several assisted living facilities. My family's experience has been very positive right from the front door throughout the facility at every level of care. We have enjoyed working with the friendly & caring staff, taking comfort in his wonderful care. The facility is secure and always very clean. A person's dignity is considered & protected at all times. The daily menu is good with substitutions offered. The extra activities offered are fun & varied. The ever changing seasonal decor is uplifting to residents & visitors alike. If I have a question about anything I am made to feel completely comfortable stopping any staff, (even rhe owners & other administration staff), for it to be addressed & resolved as quickly as possible. We feel lucky to have Dad in residence at RN Villa.

RN Villa is fantastic! They take wonderful care of my grandfather. Staff is friendly, attentive to his needs, and love him as a family member. And best of all, my grandpa is very happy there. That in of itself says so much about the kind of care he receives.

RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM RN VILLA !

This facility spends all of its money on decor and underpays its personnel. Don't be fooled by the well appointed interior design. The management is inept and the caregivers are not well trained and grossly underpaid. Our parent was admitted as a 'private pay' and we were assured that they were staffed to handle his special needs. Nothing could be further from the truth. The facility operates with the minimum staff requirements by law and they hire non-healthcare personnel off the street and put them through a dubious three day training session before they are allowed on the floor to assist with the residents. Most caregivers are apathetic and are on automatic pilot / cookie cutter with every resident without concern for individual needs. There are only a handful of trained nurses on staff. The coup de grace was receiving a VOICE MAIL message that our parent would not be readmitted to the facility after a short stint in rehab. Not even the professional courtesy of a face-to-face meeting with the family. Highly unprofessional management that cares more about their bottom line than quality patient care.

Great place, but under staffed.

I have found a happy place for my loved one to live. RN Villa is very well kept and really nice.
The workers are very nice and helpfully but very under staffed and so are busy most times they are needed. The facility needs to hire additional staff.
The office workers need to communicate with each other better.
[removed]

A very nice facility. The r...

A very nice facility. The room that was available was down a long hall and just didn't feel right for us. It was bright, lots of windows, lots of choices for sitting at meal time. They had activities for the residence, a menu. It was nice.

Impressive

We chose this community after Linda Temple for A Place for Mom recommended it because it was a very clean community and provided a very good atmosphere. We just felt like it was the best fit for our loved one. We are very impressed with them and would recommend them to anyone.