Hope and Happiness - Woodlawn, MD

Poor communication between ...

Poor communication between the provider and A Place for Mom. I showed up for what I thought was a scheduled appointment, but it turned out that the owner was on vacation and did not get the message; so she did not know I was coming. I was allowed to speak with her on the phone, and she was a little bit condescending. She said that she did not allow tours while she was not there. It was very warm and humid inside the facility and not very neat or organized. The furniture was gaudy and overly ornate. It did not seem like a warm and inviting place to live. However, the nurse aid who let me in seemed very nice. The owner did follow up with me after she got back in town. I appreciated that.

Very clean. A real family setting. Bo...

Very clean. A real family setting. Both, husband and I were impressed with care provider and assistants. Very personable and I was comfortable talking about issues that were of concern regarding my mom's health and well being.

Hope and Happiness Assisted Living is a home away from home. It is located near shopping centers, churches, and public transportation. The facility sets in a quiet and well-kept community. Enjoy a quiet evening on the three tier deck overlooking half acres of land. Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee on the front porch or deck in the mornings as you watch the horses’ walking right across the road. Meet the manager that lives at the facility

The facility is a rancher with everything you need on one level.

Call for a tour of our facility and meet the manager on site and staff.