Homestead Home Health Care\ - Southfield, MI

Homestead Home Health Care\ - Southfield, MI has yet not published prices.

I could not exist without them!

I could not exist without them. I feel very secure living here because I know I can call them whenever I need them. All the ladies are exceptional.

Responded quickly to call on button after i needed help after a fall.

My first experience with homestead was when my wife was in the memory care unit. I lived in an apartment and my wife lived in memory care. I Could not adequately take care of her on my own. Memory care at the time was run by Homestead. We were together every day for 5 years. Hospice took over, until she passed. I really appreciated all that Homestead did to make the transition respectable, compassionate and the staff always made me a part of the equation and helped me as a family member as much as they helped my wife.

We have not been happy with their service.

We have not been happy with their service. They don't seem to be handling their business. In the community were we are they are supposed to have two people there during the day, and they don't, they have one person and a floater. They have been rude. They have also admitted they don't feed the residents as much as they should because they don't want to change that many diapers. I find this unacceptable.