Home Care Assistance - Birmingham, MI

Home Care Assistance - Birmingham, MI has yet not published prices.

Things are going as good as they can be.

Home Care Assistance has been really good to us. We hired them for extra help for my Dad since he is the primary caregiver of my Mom. Since starting services things have been going as good as we can expect them to go. I would recommend.

excellent communication

One of the things I really like about Home Care Assistance - Birmingham as compared to other such comparable programs we have tried is that they actually follow up on a regular basis. They always check in to ask if I am satisfied with the service, and to keep me informed of everything that is going on. Their level of communication is really exceptional.

It is a little pricey, but to me it is worth every penny!

Home Care Assistance specializes in hourly or 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, live-in care for older adults. Caregivers come to the home or senior facility to provide assistance with activities of daily living. We have the highest quality and most affordable caregivers.

How live-in care works

A live-in caregiver stays in the home 24 hours a day, and is available to assist morning, noon and night. If we provide live-in care for 7 days a week, we assign a primary caregiver and a back-up caregiver to the job. The primary caregiver provides care for 4-5 days a week, and the back-up caregiver takes over for the remainder of the week.

All live-in caregivers must maintain a separate, permanent residence. They are permitted to reside on the client's premises only during their assigned days and nights, and they must leave the client's premises with their belongings on their days off. They are strictly forbidden from using the client's property, such as phone, television or car, for their own, personal use. Live-in caregivers must also respect the company policy on visitors: none are allowed while providing live-in care.

How hourly care works

Not all older adults require l