Because We Care Home Care - Detroit, MI

Because We Care Home Care - Detroit, MI has yet not published prices.

Poor Company For Your Loved Ones

After reading above review, I am leaving a review. My family experienced the same things. The aids run late. They leave early. They do not like cooking foods my family member eats. They do not like performing listed duties. They are on their phones at work. The aids keep switching. They are untrained for my family member's needs. If you need companionship okay. If you need more not okay. They need training to cook food for their clients not for their convenience. Poorly run company with poorly trained aids.

Not What Was Expected

We had to let this agency go because it didn't go well as planned. A major part was due to the aids not being on time. The other reason is after telling that what are needs are, we got aides who were not quite trained. They were unable to what was needed. They also kept switching aides.

At Because We Care Home Care Services, you are not assigned a caregiver. You are matched with one that is most qualified to provide the best service for you. We assess your care needs, listen to your hobbies and interests and match you with a qualified caregiver who can meet your needs and complement your personality.Our caregivers provide a number of home health care services in order to help you or your loved one continue living comfortably at home.