Synergy Home Care of Farmington - Farmington, MI

Synergy Home Care of Farmington - Farmington, MI has yet not published prices.

In home comfort for mom

I like this service for in home care. They are very reliable in sending someone to help with my mom's care. We were happy to have a care take to be a companion. They were able to do light cleaning and some laundry. Some small cooking was helpful. The caretaker was respectful for my mom's needs. I would recommend this

They have been okay, so far.

They have been okay, so far. We haven't had any major complaints, or problems. No issues with people not showing up, or showing up late,. So far so good.

No Problems With The Home Care Agency

My friend is doing quite well since she started to receive services from Synergy home care. She has adjusted pretty well to the home care coming and cleaning for her. They are doing an acceptable job with cleaning her home. They do arrive on time and the owners have been great to work with. Overall everything is working out well and I would recommend this home care agency.

A bit disappointed

We like the person who came and sat with Patrice for a couple of days, what I am not too happy with is the fact that I can not get someone to come to the house for 10 to 12 days straight for a 24 hour period. So now I have to scurry around to find a "rehab facility" that I can admit Patrice to for the 12 days that I will be out of town. This requires a whole lot more preparation on our part, doctors visit, chest xray in a very shortened time frame because I was just informed last week that Synergy could not provide the service I am looking for. Will I use them again, yes. But this certainly changes my type of usage for their services.

This company had a great st...

This company had a great start with contact, and then petered out in terms of sending me candidates to consider.

Synergy HomeCare is a non-medical home care agency, which services clients of all ages. Our priority is to assist with activities of daily living while maintaining independence and dignity. We have a passion for "Aging In Place" and can assist clients in their own homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, rehab facilities, or wherever you call home. We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia care and employ Caregivers with experience for these special needs. All of our Caregivers are carefully screened, nationally background checked, CPR and First Aid Certified, TB Tested, insured, bonded, and full of love and compassion. We truly treat each family as if they were our own. Please contact us today for a free in-home assessment.