Senior Helpers - Farmington Hills, MI

Senior Helpers - Farmington Hills, MI has yet not published prices.

Wonderful, perfectly tailored help

My mom has been thrilled with the women sent to assist her during her recovery from a serious illness. They are delightful, friendly, and willing to do anything to help. Going through the interview/assessment process, I was impressed with the thoroughness of the questions asked, and the women selected perfectly match every requirement, need, or wish stated. I'm tremendously impressed -- but, more important, I'm relieved. I don't have to worry about mom being okay.

I used this service for my father who had alzheimers. I found them to be excellent care givers and very patient and professional. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

An agency is only as good as their caregivers

They are good about communicating and when I raised concerns about one of the caregivers they got right on it. I think a lot of the agencies are about the same. The agency is only as good as it's caregivers. The commitment and the right reasons for having the job are not always present. It is just one of those things.

very well organized

They are very focused on doing the best they can for their clients. It shows that they genuinely care and really want to help out. They are very well organized. Everything about Senior Helpers has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them.

Great service!

Senior Helpers has really been an aid to me. The caregiver for my mom has been fantastic! Her and my mom have formed a friendship and she really looks after her. Thank you very much.

I thought they did a great job

I thought they did a great job. I was impressed with her presentation, she was very thorough, letting us know about pricing, and hours, and just everything. I thought they did a good job. She was very professional, and well spoken, friendly, and confident.

Backup help at ones fingertips.

Haven't used their services yet but I was really impressed with all of the presentation. It is comforting knowing there is help for my Mother by simply calling Senior Helpers.

Can be a hit or a miss

There's certain things that are really good, there's someone that you can call and then theres other things that aren't so good. It really depends on who you talk to, so if you get the right person, everything is taken care of immediately. I've been really at ease with the care giver that I have right now so its working.
Its a process for any family getting used to soemthing new and them getting used to another client. i think that they're a business and they do their best. Some of the girls are fantastic and i've never had a really bad experience, its how different personalities work with each other. The hardest part, and the part they're lacking is phone communication, but that again depends on who you're speaking to.

We have hired them for 3 -4 weeks - i...

We have hired them for 3 -4 weeks - it is working out well.

Senior Helpers of Southeast Michigan is the premier provider of non-medical in-home care services for the elderly. Senior Helpers provides the highest level of care to our clients, helping them live independently and with dignity in the comfort of their own homes.

At the free initial assessment, a Senior Helpers client service manager visits each new client to perform a comprehensive assessment of the client’s physical, cognitive and home safety needs. We develop a personalized care plan in consultation with the senior and the family to insure structured and accountable care. Then we choose a caregiver with the necessary skill set and appropriate personality to work with the senior.