ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Bloomfield Hills, MI

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Bloomfield Hills, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Lisa was fabulous

I had excellent care with my father, they were fantastic so I was really lucky. It was just that it was so expensive even with the long term care insurance and with him falling I thought we couldn't have him home anymore because it was going to endanger other people. Our care giver, Lisa, we found pretty quickly, which was nice. He likes her a lot, and she's really an angel and godsend to me.

shannon bellefleur

I'm so glad Lisa was able to help.

ComForCare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForCare Quality Care Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForCare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind you expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”