Care Indeed - Menlo Park, CA

Care Indeed - Menlo Park, CA has yet not published prices.

The Best home care agency!

It's hard to believe that four years has swept by so quickly, and that Mom is in better shape now than when we started. I can't think of a better fit than the relationship that we have shared over the past years, and want to reiterate the heart felt thanks all of our family has for Care Indeed, at the management level and for the care givers who have tended to all of Mom's requirements. Everyone has been true professionals and getting to know many of you personally makes it easy to understand the winning formula behind the success you have brought to Mom's recovery. I highly recommend Care Indeed!

Immediate help

Lindsey and the overall team at CareIndeed were extremely responsive and helpful during a very difficult time for our family and specifically, my mother's failing health.

The team kicked into high gear as soon as I reached out; an onsite visit and assessment led to care for my mother that very night! While the caregivers have varied a bit in expertise, my family and I have been comforted by knowing that a nurse was with my mother.

Admittedly, my mother fell in love with 2 of the visiting help; my only critique would be that it would be great to figure out a path to best match the caregiver with the patient and stick with that caregiver. knowing that our care schedule was a bit off might have weighed in; it would just be great to, once a good match between patient and caregiver is made, stick with a solid caregiving plan between the two.

Thank you CI for all you have done!

Care Indeed is Wonderful!

Care Indeed is a very professional organization. I was able to interview care givers and choose the one I thought was the best fit. Also, their office personnel are very professional and easy to work with. My only issue was that the price they quoted in the beginning increased before we actually signed the contract.

Nurse Instead provides nurse staffing and home care in Northern California (CA). The experienced team of professionals caregivers and private duty nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing assistance with daily living, medication management, recreation therapy and much more. As the leading provider of in-home care for seniors in Northern, California (CA), Nurse Instead is dedicated to providing personalized, attentive service to those in private homes or health care facilities. The experienced caregivers do everything they can to improve each patients quality of life in the comfort of their own home.

Individuals or facilities seeking home care or health care staffing in Northern California (CA) should contact Nurse Instead and schedule a free assessment today.