Home Instead Senior Care - Santa Clarita, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Santa Clarita, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

I was happy with the service.

I was happy with the service. We never had a problem with people not showing up, or coming late. I believe we pretty much always had a consistent caregiver, the same person on a regular basis. They did a good job.

extremely caring and reliable

The people at Home Instead Senior Care are extremely knowledgeable, extremely caring, and very reliable. They provide excellent care, and do what they say they are going to do.

good caregiver, but costs are high

The quality of care depends on the caregiver we are given. We have a fairly good caregiver. Not perfect. We expect certain things and we get some of them. But we're keeping her and overall things are good. I don't know of anybody better, but they are far from being the best they could be. I feel that the costs are high. A lot higher than they were five years ago.

They have done a great job.

They have done a great job. They have been very reliable. We get the same caregiver every time, and the one time they needed her for something else they sent a replacement with no problem. The girl that comes out was needed in the kitchen to cook, she didn't have much experience there but is a quick study and is eager to learn. Charlene was so personable when I first spoke to her, that is why we picked them.

Home Instead Senior Care is the world's largest provider of non-medical home care for seniors, as well as for those who are ill, injured or have limited mobility.

We provide experienced, skilled CAREGivers who are bonded, insured and covered by workers' compensation. All CAREGivers are employed and supervised by the owners of this Home Instead Senior Care office.

Our mission is to help people live as independently as possible for as long as possible.