Home Care Assistance of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT

Home Care Assistance of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT has yet not published prices.

Perfect Match - Outstanding Care for Dad

Home Care Assistance of Fairfield County came to my help when it became clear my father could no longer live alone. They took the time to understand his needs, and selected an aide that was a perfect match.

They went above and beyond the call of duty in many ways. As one example, the company's president, helped me as I made the house handicap accessible by moving a heavy TV downstairs for me! Sherri Wright, our case manager, was always ready with timely advice, and reassurance.

The most extraordinary support came, in the end, from Veronica, dad's aide. She had to rush dad to the hospital one evening and stayed with him until 4:00 in the morning when he finally stabilized and could be moved to a room.

I will be forever grateful to HCA for helping my father when he needed it most.

Peyton
Ottsville PA

Erik Gans

Thanks Peyton!

“I have only praise for the services of Home Care Services. My exhausted family and day caregivers urgently needed night care for my mother who was in home hospice care in final stages of ALS. They were extremely helpful and was able to source a caregiver on a Saturday, only a couple hours after I called. We were indeed fortunate in this regard, as advice from others was we would not be able to obtain hospice services so quickly. The caregiver made my mother’s last few nights as comfortable as could be expected under the circumstances, and was one of her favorite carers out of many she’d had over the past eight months. My family is very grateful.”

Erik Gans

Thanks Randy!

Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to Change the Way the World Ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.

Live-In Experts - We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.

Available 24/7 - Care Managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.

High Caliber Caregivers - We hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.

Balanced Care - Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.

No Long Term Contracts - Use our services only as a long you're 100% satisfied.

A Trusted Partner - We're honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both medical and senior communities.

Peace of Mind - Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.