A & D Home Health Solutions - Hamden, CT

A & D Home Health Solutions - Hamden, CT has yet not published prices.

A Good Company

I do not have anything bad to say about the A & D Home Health Solutions service, they are a good company. The caregiver that comes is very caring and my loved one really likes her. They are just really great.

Not the best

After utilizing A&D's services we found the caregiver to be very needy rather than helping out my Mom. She seen that Mom had things put away in storage and she totally took advantage by asking for odds and ends around the house that she didn't feel was useful to my Mom. She even went as far as having my Mom clean out an old cooler for her to take home! I just couldn't believe what I was hearing when my mom finally told me what was going on. When we started looking for services the gentleman that ran the company was so nice and accommodating. he should be more careful with the people he hires. I will not be using their services again.

Working well so far

Things have gone well A&D Home Health Solutions so far. They have been accommodating and easy to work with, and the caregivers have been on-time and reliable.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. I don't have any concerns. They are reliable and friendly. I have no complaints.

We are a non-medicare certified agency which allows us to offer our services at a more affordable rate. We specialize in providing assistance to both seniors and persons with disabilities. We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the clients we serve. Our goal is to meet a two hour staffing time so that your clients receive the necessary services in a timely manner. All of our employees must pass a rigorous pre-employment screening process. None of our employees are contracted which gives us full control of their employment. Each of our clients are supervised by a Registered Nurse who does regular home visits to orient and supervise each care-giver to the plan of care.

Assisting individuals to remain at home improves quality of life and allows for faster