Home Away From Home II - Salinas, CA

Daughter of a resident

I am Very pleased with the residence that I placed my father in, They are very friendly, and seems if there is anything my father needs they are willing to get whatever he needs to make his stay enjoyable. The food my father says is very good 3 hot meals every day!
I feel that if anyone needs to place a loved one into a home like this this is the one they need to find!
The owner Judy is very sweet and the girls that work for her is wonderful I give this home a 5 star!
Activities well my father is not one to do any activities so I do not know much on this!

Lovely south Salinas location. State licensed care home for seniors. In business over 20 years. Two locations. Private and semi-private rooms. Close to medical centers, doctors, hospital, dentists close by. We take care of your daily living needs. We follow special diets, dispense medications. We have an on-site manager. We are small family oriented facilities. Lots of TLC. Senior Care at its Best!