Hillview Manor - Camarillo, CA

not good for someone who is still ambulatory.

Phillies Manor I believe is where my ...

Phillies Manor I believe is where my cousin had my aunt. She's doing well here. And we're satisfied with the services.

Look past the gardening and knock on the front door, they are wonderful.

They are wonderful. It is very clean, the staff is wonderful. The activities aren't something that pertains to our situations. The food is good. The only thing that I would say is that the outside was a little overgrown and not really cleaned up. It's a cozy little house. They were very sweet and that once mom was there we wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. They were willing to take care of her for the rest of her life. Look past the gardening and knock on the front door, they are wonderful.

Love Hermi!!! Facility has ...

Love Hermi!!! Facility has no opennings right now. Also, not sure what actual cost would be until assessed...which is fair!! But we have limited funds. Also, my dad would have trouble with the hilly driveway.

Palm Springs is home to California's best kept secret, Summer House Assisted Living Community. In and among the heart of beautiful Palm Springs, Summer House is the ideal living community for your aging loved ones who may need just a little extra help sometimes. It can be a difficult transitional period moving from living independently to an assisted living situation, however we strive to make your loved ones feel like an instant part of our Summer House family. Close to all the necessities amenities and just blocks from White Water Country Club, our quiet neighborhood is sure to be one that your loved ones can easily call home. With our staff of well-certified and caring nurses, personalized assistance is available for everything from meal preparation and laundry to bathing and dressing. We strive to keep our Summer House family in a safe, caring environment while helping your loved ones stay as independent as possible. Go online to check request pricing and availability at Summer House or to schedule a tour of our beautiful assisted-living facilities. If warm weather and a quiet assisted-living community is what you have been searching for your loved one, Summer House sounds like the home for you!