Happy Home Care - Newbury Park, CA

Ensured my loved one's comfort.

My aunt was here for hospice care. They were lovely and very sweet to her.Her hospice worker and caregiver at Happy Home Care worked very well together.
They ensured she was comfortable during her last days.

Great Experience!!

I thought the staff where very friendly and professional during our tour of there community. They made sure to answer all of my questions I had for them with knowledgeable answers and detail. They had a great activity program as well as an impressive dinning experience. It was just not the right location in the end for my father.

Big back patio

Very clean, bright interiors, big back patio. Very nice couple own and lives on property. Will take mom to one Drs appointment a month.

Happy Home Care in Newbury Park- MOM LOVES IT!

First of all, let's be honest, the decision to place your beloved parent into a nursing home is one of the most difficult and horrible things that can happen.. Prices vary wildly, and there are terrible stories of people living in deplorable conditions at large ($7K per month) fancy homes. How can you decide what is best.
My 86 YR mother has dementia and was living in a guest house on my property when it became apparent that this situation wasn't good for her, or my family. We looked at a LOT of homes, mostly in the Ventura County area where she had lived most of her life.
The thing that struck me with Happy Home Care right off, was how cheerful and well decorated it was and HOW well it smelled. I spent a lot of time in these small care facilities when I was making the decision and a lot of them smell like dirty diapers!! Not Happy Home care, it's just 6 residents with 2 full time, (AMAZING) nurses. I am so happy we chose Happy Home care in Newbury Park, [removed] Mom has a very nice, bright, well lit room, an large outdoor area where I can bring my dog for visits (she loves her "grand dog") and great food. Mom has improved dramatically since she has been there. Recently, they decorated the whole place for the holidays. I can't say enough about the staff, they are true hero's in my book. I visit mom every week and she just tells me over and over how much she loves it. I can't begin to tell you how great that feels! It was so hard to decide to place her, but now I wonder why I waited so long.

FANTASTIC!

It's fantastic! My mother is there. it's a private home with limited people. There's only five people there and they have two nurses all the time so my mother actually get the care. She gets cared for, fed, and bathed which she did not get at the last place. The food is good. They're fantastic. I have nothing bad to say.

Happy home care is a State of California licensed residential care facility for the elderly. it offers a six bed, semi-private & private rooms for ambulatory & non-ambulatory residents.

Beautifully located in a charming neighborhood of Newbury Park in City of Thousand Oaks, it is a walking distance away from the library, park, shopping & dining areas that includes Kohls, Vons, Longs Drugs, Taco Bell just to name a few.

It offers an elegant home style setting yet comfortably furnished. Spacious living spaces are designed to encourage interaction or contemplation. Each suite provides ample space for storage & displaying momentos.

Furthermore, Alert signal & Fire Alert system are installed in vital areas for added security summing up to a relaxed & safe environment.