We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
Mountain View Residential Care
I toured Mountain View, and thought it was a nice, clean place. I came sort of unannounced, and the staff was very polite and accommodating. They introduced me to the residents, showed me around, and I really enjoyed the place during my short time there. It’s a small place, but they have an great back patio and yard with a nice home setting. They were just more expensive than we would have been willing to pay.
Nice spacious areas. Clean environment. Home cooked meals, not processed. Will take residents with her to grocery store for time away.
Well Worth It
They are very family oriented, so it feels just like a home. They treat my loved one with respect and dignity and they love her as one of their own. It is well worth it. It gives the boarding care homes a great reputation.
Awful Discusting. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
Was this review helpful? 1