Amity & Joy Home Care - Oxnard, CA

Totally unacceptable for what my wife needs. The two caretakers were friendly but were very difficult to understand because of their heavy accent. the house was clean but small and dreary. The bathroom was small and would have been difficult for my wife to use.

Very nice home in a residential neighborhood. Clean, light and friendly atmosphere. Knowledgeable owners and very caring of their clients. Would recommend if looking for a small quiet home.

A small home...

The Amity & Joy Home care was more of a home and I did not think they would be able to provide the level of care that my father needs. We were looking for someone to take care of him the way my mother used to. Also, they did not seem to have any activities for the residents.

Owner/Director was great and home was immaculate with a nice backyard. I just did not care too much for the location and roommate style set up.

I Felt Good About It

It was just a really good fit for what we were looking for and they seem interested and cared about meeting the needs of the resident and wanted to get to know what she liked and everything. I just felt really good about the place.

AMITY & JOY HOME CARE IS A QUITE, SAFE, AND COMFORTABLE SWEET HOME SET-UP. OUR GOALS AND PURPOSES ARE:
•To provide the highest quality services to foster wellness, independence, dignity & quality of life for each resident.
•To ensure them a safe, comfortable & enjoyable living in our home sweet home set-up.
•To provide personal assistance care & supervision as needed.

INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS ARE INVITED TO VISIT & TOUR THE FACILITY