Highlands Place - Somerset, KY

Highlands Place - Somerset, KY has yet not published prices.

What I love about Highlands Place...

To me the care staff is good to us. There is nothing bad here, one of the best places anybody could ever be at.
I am extremely happy here, the next best things to being at home; but better. I love all the activities here.

I love the employees here!

Both the Business Office Manager and Life Enrichment Coordinator are great and take care of everything. All of the staff are friendly and the residents seem happy with all of the staff members. The residents seem happy with the care the receive.

Great Employees Here!

The Life Enrichment Coordinator is great. She is great with the residents and connects with all of them and gets as many of them involved in activities as possible. She goes the extra mile to take care of everyone and to put a smile on everyone’s faces, including her coworkers. The Business Office Manager is very professional and friendly to everyone who comes into the building and takes care of all of the residents needs and questions. These two ladies make this place great. Their coworkers are wonderful and caring for all of their residents and their families.

I like it here

The staff are doing a good job at this community. They are helpful and attentive. They offer good food and a good variety of choices. They always have fruit available. They offer a large variety of activities including daily exercise class, singalongs, bingo and ring toss. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

Very satisfied

We use Highlands for Respite only, at the moment, in order that I may get much needed breaks as his round the clock caregiver.
He spent almost 3 weeks the first time, and we have 2 more breaks scheduled in the next few months for a week at a time..
Found the staff to be very caring and the over all experience was made easy, leaving me comfortable leaving him alone as he does not walk or talk...
He indicates he enjoyed the food, friends he made there, and that staff was good to him.

Review of Highlands Place - Somerset, KY

A wonderful and safe environment. The staff is exceptional.

Review of Highlands Place - Somerset, KY

Clean - beautiful - all employees are great - food is excellent - cannot say enough good things to describe how much our family member loves living here.

Review of Highlands Place - Somerset, KY

My father receives excellent care. Our family is very pleased we were able to place him at this compassionate facility.

I Love This Place

I love this place. The food is great and the place has a lot of activities. Plus my sister can have her dog!

Has Won My Heart

After living in another facility, this place has won my heart. We have lots of fun, activities, and the apartment I live in very well kept. You could not ask for any better food. I am able to keep my dog with me, also! The staff and all the people in charge here are GREAT. You couldn't ask for better. The people who live here are very friendly.

My friend's grandfather moved in last summer and he is thriving like never before. The food is great, the care is wonderful. The Executive Director, Patti Phillips is a wealth of experience and knowledge. And the price is great too. I highly recommend The Highlands to anyone wanting to have peace of mind and the confidence of knowing your loved one is in good hands.