I have a family member who lives in this facility and I’m in and out all the time and the lady who sits up front her name is [name removed] is the rudest lady there you ask her a question and she says she don’t know she will find out and when you ask her again she still doesn’t know. the residents complain about her. And I don’t know why she sits up there she is not trained for that position. I’ve seen here on her phone multiple times and playing word search. The care staff are wonderful the do a wonderful job taking care of the residents. The housekeepers do a wonderful job making sure this facility is in great shape.Thank you

Arcadian Cove Tausha Daniels

I have a family member that lives at Arcadian Cove and I want to brag on [name removed]. She is an amazing person and goes above and beyond her job to help out the facility, i have spoke with her on several occasions about our concerns and she has always gets them resolved. Seems like watching her work she knows how to do the job in every department. Anytime you go in to speak to [name removed] (the ED) she is never there and no one knows when she will be back.. I have to go [name removed] to get the answers I need and she's always there to answer them. I think you could run the place by yourself!

THANKS [name removed] FOR THE AMAZING JOB YOU DO.

Love Dads Home at Arcadian Cove

My dad has been at this facility for several years and I just wanted to say that I could not be more happier of where my dad lives. The staff has always treated my dad as if he is family and I love that about the facility. In my opinion Arcadian Cove is great in everyway couldn't ask for any better. Arcadian Cove is doing things the right way they have love compassion an they CARE!

Truly feels like home

****Great Staff -Great Place******
Arcadian is a wonderful community!
My mom lived at Arcadian for the past two years. Unfortunately, she had a surgery that has made her decline and was no long able to stay at home at Arcadian. We moved her to [name removed]. We miss Arcadian so much. I loved driving up and seeing mom and the other residents on the front porch rocking in those white chairs.
Sometimes I would stay in my car for a few extra minutes to watch them laugh,smile and enjoy eachothers company. The staff at Arcadian is fantastic! The lady that runs the building [name removed] came To visit mom twice in the hospital and many times in rehab. She even gave me her personal phone number. I called her so many times to ask what should we do? She would just put me at ease with that sweet voice and say we will support you in whatever you need to do and we will be here to help you. I can’t tell you how that made me feel. My whole family is missing everyone that works there. We were and our one big family. I feel like everyone at that building were truly invested in my mom,me and my family. They even helped me find placement for mom.
This building may not be the newest or the biggest. It doesn’t have a swimming pool, movie theater but what is does have is caring and compassionate people who love our loved ones as much as we do. I would recommend this community to anyone and everyone.

Robyn Studley

Tammy,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to give each of our residents a great life. We view each of our residents as family, so we treat them like we would treat our own family. I am glad that Acadian Cove was able to take such great care of your mother. I am sorry to hear about your mother. Thank you again.

Poor Management at Arcadian Cove

Nightly checks are not made on residents. No one answers the phone at the desk at night.

Rooms at Arcadian Cove do not appear to be cleaned on a regular basis. Carpet in halls and rooms (have seen a few) need to be vacuumed regularly, cleaned and/or replaced.

Directors are not visible or available.

Food services are lacking in that many items are on offered lists but not available. 2 lunch or dinner options are available but servers are frequently “out” of one of the choices. Food is often prepared poorly. A peanut butter & jelly sandwich may have only peanut butter.

Robyn Studley

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Arcadian Cove. We strive to give every one of our residents a great life. This means giving them a clean facility that has all the amenities one could want. Another way is by giving each resident the independence they desire with the support they need. We apologize if you do not believe we have given your loved one a great life. We would love to hear more about your experience with Arcadian Cove. Please feel free to call us at [removed] or email us at [removed] to discuss these issues with our Executive Director personally.

We had a tour with another person due to the manager being busy with other things at the time. Our guide was attentive to our questions. The place was impressive all the way through. The studio apartment was the only one we were able to see at the time. We were impressed with the size and update decor. Very modern looking place all together. The activity planner looked awesome with variety of things for residence to do. Facility had many communal areas.
Pros:
Modern, clean, smelled good, friendly staff, convenient location, close to our house, residence looked happy being there.
Cons:
Wished could of seen a one bedroom apartment. Can't think of any negatives really.

Beautiful and friendly facility!

Wonderful

Mom is settling in. They are very good to her there. She really seems to be getting acclimated to the place. She is making new friends and her health is even getting better since she has been there. Things are wonderful.

Friendly, compassionate staff!

They do an absolutely wonderful job at Arcadian Cove! The staff are personable, compassionate, and very friendly! My loved one was nervous about the move to a community, and they really bent over backwards to make her feel welcome! She really seems to be enjoying it here!

The staff members at Arcadian Cove have all been professional, considerate and very friendly. My Mothers says if she can't be home there's nowhere else she'd rather stay. She seems very content.
I appreciate everyone at Arcadian Cove.

Great place! probably my favorite

Great place! probably my favorite

Great place. Offers all of our crite...

Great place. Offers all of our criteria. I liked it a lot! Thanks much for your help.

Arcadian Cove is your senior living community, offering you both independent and assisted living options. The beautiful assisted living facility opened in late 2009 and features 49 private kitchenette apartments. You can choose from three floor plans: studio, one bedroom, or one bedroom deluxe.

These beautifully designed apartments offer barrier-free bathrooms, modern kitchenettes, wall-to-wall carpeting, emergency call systems, and more.

By combining apartment-style housing with 24-hour personal care and services, you can live independently with dignity and privacy while avoiding the burden of maintaining a home.

At Arcadian Cove, there are no hidden costs or large entrance fees. One simple monthly fee includes: rent, assistance with activities of daily living, medication reminders, three delicious meals daily, unlimited snacks & beverages, personal laundry, housekeeping services and an endless array of activities, as well as some scheduled transportation.

We prepare and serve you three delicious home cooked meals every day in our beautiful dining room. Our menu offers extensive choices but our wonderful kitchen manager, Ms. Ella, is always open to suggestions and would love to prepare your favorite recipes!

We also have convenient access to Interstate I-75, nearby shopping, two universities, Baptist Health Regional Medical Center, six golf courses, the world famous Berea arts and crafts community and over a hundred local places of worship.

You will enjoy your new freedom and you will be able to take advantage of everything our vibrant local community has to offer. At Arcadian Cove, your personal choices, dignity, privacy, and individuality are our highest priority.

Service provided
All utilities except television and telephone
All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators
Three restaurant-style meals daily
Housekeeping and laundry
Scheduled local transportation
Building maintenance
Emergency Call System
Medical reminders
24-Hour surveillance and over night security guard.

Local Activities