HIGHLAND PARK ASSISTED LIVING HOME - Glendale, AZ

A great home for Mom

In the month that my mother has been at Highland Park Assisted Living Home, I have only seen care and understanding for her physical and emotional well being.

This home is not only clean inside, but also the backyard is well maintained with beautiful roses and even an aviary.

I rest easy knowing my mother in safe, well cared for, and in such a nice place. I'm so glad I found this place for her.

Our assisted living home has private rooms with private bathrooms. Conveniently located within walking distance from Arrowhead Community Hospital. Near by Highway 101 and 67th, very easy access to and from Sun City. We don’t just speak of excellence, we practice quality of care every day. Our mission is to bring a smile to our seniors faces. We strive to improve the quality of life for each resident under our care. The great comfort offered at Highland Park is sure to make each resident feel right at home.