The Willow House by New Reflections RCH - Glendale, AZ

Excellent! Two thumbs up!

I moved my mom into The Willow House by New Reflections in December 2013. The owner, Jane, is a warm, caring person who is a pleasure to deal with. The staff is always friendly and accomodating. The other residents seem happy and well taken care of. The house is clean and welcoming. My mom has a private room and is receiving excellent care at New Reflections. I would highly recommend!!

The Willow House is a lovely, recently remodeled home, located in a quiet, upscale Glendale neighborhood. We provide private and semi-private rooms for up to 10 residents. The home has three wings of comfortable rooms to accommodate the various needs of the residents.

We provide a 24 hour awake staff of fully certified caregivers that enjoy making a difference daily in the lives of the residents. Our caregivers also take pride in providing nutritious and great tasting meals and snacks and love to serve fresh fruit right from our own trees when in season.

Thank you for your consideration.