Arizona's Golden Heart ALH - Glendale, AZ

The most unprofessional agency

I was looking for someone to come to my home and help with my husband. And this agency came out and interviewed us and what our needs were. And I guess they go and discuss if they were going to come out to help. They didn't even have enough guts to call me and tell me they weren't able to help my husband and I. They called my advisor and told her then she called me and told me and I thought was very UNPROFESSIONAL on every level.

Doing Very Well Here

There are activities available, but my father-in-law prefers to sit out on the patio. They have someone that comes in and does karaoke about once a month, and they do cards. My father-in-law has dementia, and he is doing so much better here than he was at his previous assisted living facility because he is monitored closely. They have wander bars on the doors. The food always smells very good to me, but he is really missing his cookies and his candy. They have homemade breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are four total residents, and he has his own room. The owner is there pretty much every day. She has two homes, and she does a good job with both of them.

My commitment to Quality Care...Bringing a smile to the faces of seniors, under my care is my commitment.My many years of experience in caring for seniors has brought me great satisfaction and appreciation for life,family and friends.My family and I have been greatly blessed,for making a positive difference in the lives of our seniors.I am committed to providing seniors with quality care and comfort in my effort to promote the highest quality of life.Our compassion and understanding of our seniors care needs,gives our residents and their families complete peace of mind.Providing quality care in our residence makes everyone feel at home.We promote and encourage independence,dignity and comfort,through customized activities,meals and personalized care.Our care will exceed your expectations,knowing your loved ones are cared for with a GOLDEN HEART. Come and experience for yourself what so many Arizona senior are talking about ,ARIZONA'S GOLDEN HEART.....