Mom's Place Assisted Living Home - Glendale, AZ

Home away from home

So happy we found this place for our Mom. Beautiful clean home and they care for the residents like family. It is such a good feeling to know our Mom is being cared for by such wonderful people.

Caring Professionalism in a Home Setting

There isn't anyone quite like Mariana in this lovely small home setting. My memory-challenged, confused and eventually weakened mother lived an extended happy, peaceful life here thanks to a staff that treated her like loving family. Clean, safe environment with so much more: good meals, entertainment, dressing and hair/nail care, medical knowledge, gifts, respect and love. [Removed] family will hold you in our hearts forever.

Very nice home. No vacancy but owner will call. This is in the running

Review of Mom's Place Assisted Living Home Residential Care Home in Glendale, AZ

Lovely home, clean and spacious, very homey feel. Mariana and her staff are friendly and caring. I am very comfortable with my mom staying there.

Lively, Wonderful Place!

They have some thing special there. It has been so wonderful. It's such a good situation for my mom. It's so much better than I even thought it would be! She loves it there. It's really worked out well. We looked and another place and liked it but as soon as we saw Mom's Place we knew it was the right place. It was so much more lively, outgoing and friendly.

VERY NICE HOME ROOMS A BIT SMALL AS I...

VERY NICE HOME ROOMS A BIT SMALL AS IS BATHROOM WITH WELL APPOINTED SHOWER. GOOD VIBE, OWNER VERY NICE