We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Bel Aire Senior Living - American Fork, UT
Bel Aire Senior Living defines excellence in senior care by providing services that maintain a meaningful and dignified lifestyle for aging adults. Bel Aire’s assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a beautiful, newly remodeled environment. It’s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don’t need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.
Bel Aire recognizes the special needs of people with alzheimer’s disease and other related memory impairments. We have developed a program that can bridge the effects of dementia to meet the emotional needs of each individual. Group and personal activities are specifically designed to maintain and enhance cognitive, sensory, physical and social abilities.
We believe that in spite of the effect of dementia related disease, the human connections we make with our residents will bring them and their families comfort and pleasant days ahead.
• Trained staff available 24 hours a day • Medication distribution • three delicious, home cooked meals served daily • Snacks available between lunch and dinner • Family Connections: A family online access to daily care • Weekly personal laundry • Daily physical fitness, creative, social, educational and spiritual activities and programs • Monthly wellness visits • Social and educational programs for families