Nice environment

Clean, spacious, and a staff thats never to busy to lend a hand or a smile. Great place

Caring staff

Hidden Oaks is the perfect location for a family member who requires assisted living. It's clean, spacious, employs a friendly and caring staff, and offers fun and unique activities for the residents.

Really great!

My mom just moved to Hidden Oaks, and she says she loves the activities and the staff. Everyone's really nice to her, and the food is fresh and delicious. I highly recommend Hidden Oaks to anyone looking into assisted living for a family member.

I am sending a deposit chec...

I am sending a deposit check this week. Loren said she won't know for certain until next month if she will have an opening until in May.

It's a very nice place! Randy, who i...

It's a very nice place! Randy, who is the Executive Director, and Lauren, who is the Coordinator, are very nice and helpful. We've been down a couple times, and it's very nice. They have a lot of activities to offer. It's not the most updated facility compared to some of the others in the area, but it's clean and very nice. They have staff and nurses around all the time, and they are doing a very good job!

I would recommend Hidden Oaks.

My father-in-law was only there for a short time before he passed away, but while he was there the staff worked well to get him settled in, management was very helpful, and the other residents in the Alzheimer's unit appeared content in their surroundings. I would recommend it.

I was happy with it but my father wasn't.

I was happy with it but my father wasn't. The food was ok. They didn't keep him occupied enough. There wasn't enough variety and too much religion. Once in a while bringing in some gospel singers is ok but, two of the last three times he goes there the entertainment was gospel singers he was not thrilled.

Depressing

It was so depressing. it was so horrible that I would jump off a bridge. It was in Fort Myers in a ghetto. It looked like the mental facility in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Not that the people weren't friendly, it just so dingy it looked like it hadn't been maintained since 1950's.

Affordable and Great

Dad is there, very good place, and they do a very good job of caring for him. It's not a fancy place, but they are very kind, and the caregivers are wonderful. Their motto is "Looks like home and feels like family," and I think that they take that to heart; for example, the director gave home phone number. It is always depressing to be in a dementia ward, but the caregivers are very smiley and positive. The food is good, and the people are clean; when we see my dad he's shaved and his nails are cut. It's very affordable. They have a garden and a back porch area that's fenced in. They have their own dining room and big TV room that the residents can wander around. I couldn't ask for more.

After a very frustrating search for a...

After a very frustrating search for a facility that would accept and had the level of care needed for my sister, we finally found Hidden Oaks. There is nothing fancy about this facility, but the staff and management are remarkably compassionate and helpful. Family is encouraged to visit at any time. My sister seems quite content...which reassures her son, my nephew, and me. We are immensely thankful to Hidden Oaks for taking care of our mother/sister for her care.

Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Hidden Oaks’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.