Hidden Garden Assisted Living - West Palm Beach, FL

I really love the small home feel. The staff is very attentive and loving. Not the newest of homes but the caring is exceptional.

Review of Hidden Garden Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in West Palm Beach, FL

Dee was very pleasant. The facility is in need of updating majorly and one of the living areas smells of feces and urine as soon as you enter the door. No acitivities other than the TV and they are drastically over priced for the conditions of the place. This is not a place for my Mom.

Not a place for my mom

I had the opportunity to visit this establishment today 9/6/14, I am looking for a place for my mother. I wasnt sure how to enter the establishment because both gates had locks on them. I came thru the side gate and noticed an aide watching me thru the window, she turned her head never came to greet me or anything. There was however a very pleasant old lady sitting in the dining room who waved and smiled at me. I walked around for a minute and then I called the number and Dee came out to greet me. She was very pleasant. The first living area that I saw had very old furnishings and it was a dark living area, I immediately smelled feces and urine and also noticed that the floor in the bathroom was unlevel. The residents were either watching TV or sleeping. No real activities for them to get involved in. I noticed they have a few hospice patients and I would not want to die there or for one of my family members to have that be their last place to exhist. Dee was very pleasant but the facility itself needs quite a bit of updating and a better system for keeping patients clean and odor free as well as the facility odor free. They also need to have some type of activities for the residents and entertainment besides the television. The courtyard area was very well kept and pleasant to look at.

Great job overall

They do a really excellent job taking care of the residents here! It's an older building, but the staff does a great job of keeping everything looking clean and just very nice in general. We're really pleased with the service overall, and would give them top marks across the board.

Hidden Garden is staffed by committed staffs with over Nurse with Over 75 Years combined Experience Caring For People That Can't Care For Themselves. Our Facilities Are Always Beautiful And Safe. Our staff Speaks Italian, French, Finnish and Spanish.