Hibiscus Residential Care Home - Arlington, TX

The best care providers!

I highly recommend Hibiscus Care Home if you're looking for a clean, well-kept facility with excellent, attentive care givers who will give your loved one the best care available. I cannot praise Winston and Monica enough for the care they provided my beloved family member. They were dutiful in taking care of him, and they provided him a safe, healthy, and compassionate home environment. They welcomed our drop-ins when we wanted to stop by, unannounced, at any time. They provided my family with the peace of mind we needed at an affordable rate.

Excellent Facility

I found Hiibiscus Residential Care when I was seeking a group home for a brain injured family member. I had visited some other homes that were quite disorganized but Hibiscus was well-maintained meticulously clean and safe. Winston and Monica and Dolores provide loving care for their residents. I would highly recommend Hibiscus Residential Care to anyone who is looking for a group home for an adult.

Hibiscus Residential Care Homes Genuinely Displayed Compassion Easily Discernible...

About our Residential Care Home When living at home is no longer feasible we need to know our options.

A residential care home is the next best thing to being at home! You may work and not able to care for your parent 24-7.

At Hibiscus Residential Care Home we provide attentive care and support 24- hours a day, by a knowledgeable staff. We pride ourselves in excellent service to our residents; We offer a variety of social and recreational activities, with emphasis on cultivating a family and community atmosphere.

We are pleased that you have taken a moment to learn of some of our services offered by Hibiscus Residential Care Homes and that they are available to you immediately.

We are a licensed limited capacity facility for 6 residents located in South Arlington TX. near Matlock and Turner Warner Sts. Facility opened in 2006. We currently have vacancies. We offer a Safe, Dignified ,Respectful, Comfortable, Hygienic, and Quiet place where nutritional home cooked meals are served daily in a family atmosphere, wheel chair accessible, smoke alarm system, dietary consideration, laundry services and housekeeping are also provided and is included, together with medication assistance, drug/alcohol free, smoking policy, coordination and help with Medical appointments. in a secured supervised environment. Additionally, we provide special services as needed as with any activity of daily living.