Carillon Assisted Living - Fayetteville, NC

Please price other facilities

Please price other assisted living/memory care facilities.
There are other facilities which offer much more medical care on site and costs much less. My loved one is checked on every 15 minutes day and night, showered more times a week and clothes are washed frequently and hung up nicely and not crammed in the top of her closet. There's to many positives with the facility my loved one is in to include in this review . Please don't make my mistake of assuming that there are not any less expensive facilities that offer top notch medical care because there are.

Saving Live's

This facility needs to be closed . I was Lied to about what they said they could do. Thier job is fill the room and not the care of the person. NEED"S TO BE CLOSED>

Beautiful, but cold and bad first impression

It was expensive and it was very nice but it was very formal, it was beautiful, absolutely beautiful, but it's a cold beautiful and maybe that appeals to some people but it doesn't appeal to me.
Quite honestly, I didn't like the way we were treated, the lady took a walk in right in front of us when we had an appointment and she argued with the director about who was going to see us and quite frankly, I don't think our intial perception of it was wrong because there was something about it all that just wasn't comfortable.

Fun, creative, inspiring – when it comes to activities, residents of Carillon Assisted Living of Fayetteville are never at a loss for something to do. The community van is always on the go, to local museums and area shopping malls to cultural and patriot events sponsored by community groups at nearby Fort Bragg. Call or come by Carillon Assisted Living of Fayetteville today.