Hartland Place - Hartland, WI

Review of Hartland Place

The people treat us good. It's clean and nice

Review of Hartland Place

I like the activities. It took me a while to get used to it here but I like it now.

Review of Hartland Place

Caregivers are very good, attentive.

Review of Hartland Place

I haven't been here long. The staff is friendly.

Review of Hartland Place

The people are nice and bright and airy

Review of Hartland Place

It's close to home and everyone is very friendly. They take care of me like I'm their own mother.

Review of Hartland Place

I think everyone is very helpful and friendly. I like the food.

Review of Hartland Place

I like the staff, activities and art that we do. I like the people who live here. I love bingo and art.

Review of Hartland Place

I think it is good, the people and personnel treat you well.

Review of Hartland Place

I like some of the people

Review of Hartland Place

The people are nice, I like the exercise and activities/classes. I like my room.

Review of Hartland Place

The place is nice and clean. I wouldn't change anything.

Review of Hartland Place

I give it a 4 for the care I am getting.

Super nice place. Clean and new. Very caring staff. Sending my mom here!She'll be happy to do the Packer Party!

Husbands care

My husband likes the care given here. The staff is very nice and helpful. the community is nice, but needs a little more care. Activities are always offered. We would recommend this for other families.

Mom Likes He Room

The community is new and pretty lovely with a beautiful surrounding. My mom has a nice view from her room. They staff have always been nice at the times I've been there and my son has good rapport with them. They encourage activities. The meals are starting to be different and the dining room isn't as fancy now. They seemed understaffed or need more help. I also hope they will get a better Elder Care Bus arrangements with assistance for the residents who take outings. Overall, I am comfortable with my mom being here and no one has been mean to my mom.

Caring place

This is a great place! The people working here; nurse, administrators, therapists, activity people and caregivers are all friendly, kind and caring. The food is terrific also!

We Really Loved This Community

My tour of this community went very well. This is a beautiful facility, it looks like a well maintained home. This was our first pick, but they said my mother would need some extra care, that they were not able to provide. The staff was kind and friendly. It was a very pleasant tour.

My Mom Is Doing Good

It has been a little hard for my mom transitioning into her new home here but the staff try to get her involved and do what they can to make her feel comfortable. My mom enjoys her meals. The staff are all very nice. Mom is very trusting of the staff and community.

My Mother moved in on opening day to the greatest care givers you can imagine. So friendly and helpful. Everything has been just wonderful. It is such a relief to know she is safe and well taken care of. She loves the gourmet meals and not having to eat alone anymore. Thank you Hartland Place.