Cecelia Place - Pewaukee, WI

I toured this community

We really liked this community. The staff was pleasant and nice. They answered all of my questions. I like the fact that they were honest about what they could do for mom and what they couldn't do. The level of care was lower here and weren't set up to handle how much care mom needed. It was very nice and well done on the decorating. They had really long halls there too

Impressed with their cleanliness

When I was initially looking for a place for my In-Law’s I was fairly impressed with the cleanliness right off the bat. Everything looks really well kept and overall I am very satisfied with the interactions with the staff. They seem to have a general concern for all of the residents and they really deliver that personal touch. In fact they’re so wonderful that when my Father –In-Law had an urgent matter, his needs were addressed immediately. From what they’ve told me they are relatively satisfied with the food. However, their room has a full kitchen if they decide to make their own food. The room is not overly spacious but it is a decent size and they have a small patio area they can sit out on if they want to. They offer plenty of activities like crafts, bingo, movies and parties. There’s a beautiful pool table and sometimes musicians will come in. The facility also supplies a van if you wish to go to the grocery store. I would recommend this community.

Our First Time Experience

My mom is adapting to the community and everything with it. The staff are helpful, encouraging and welcoming.
There is a month of activities and she has gone down to try some activities, she really liked some and others she did not. I have ate a meal with my mom and I thought the meal was good. It was not her favorite meal but they had alternatives to choose from.

Better location needed

We toured the Cecelia Place was a very nice community. They gave a nice presentation and explained what they would provide for the residents. We chose another community that was in a better location.

5 across the board

I can not say enough about the wonderful staff at this community. They are compassionate, friendly and answer our calls and questions. Mom is getting medical services here and they are helping with her medication. The security is top notch. Mom likes playing bingo and has started making friends. The food is good and they offer good portions. The community is well kept and they do her laundry. The community is well run. We heard good things about this community and I would recommend it.

Mom's Happy Home

This is a nice community for care for my mom. The staff is nice and patient with the residents. This community is very clean and I like to know that she is also getting a good variety of meals that she enjoys. The community is very active with keeping the residents involved with many different activities, road trips, shopping. This community comes highly recommended for great value and outstanding care.

Great Nurse, Great pie!

Beautiful place!

We've toured approximately 8 places so far, Cecelia Place is BY FAR the friendliest and cleanest building we've seen.
The smell of the fresh baked pies coming out from the kitchen into the common area where the fireplace is located was very comforting to my father. The nurse was polite enough to sneak him a slice!

Now we just need to convince our independent minded father it's time to move up from Missouri.

My first stop with Maggie. Looked great. Almost walking distance from Michelle. Wants 3 years proven reserve as I recall.

The Tour Here

I had a tour here and it seemed nice. They have an activities board listing outings for the month. I liked the bedroom set up. It seemed like what my mom would want. I left with a brochure to show my mom to see the community.

A Fine Community

I had a nice tour of the facility. It is a nice community with friendly people. The staff and residents were very kind and welcoming. I just thought this community was going to be a little to overwhelming for my mother. The rooms were very nice. This is a pleasant community and from what I saw.

So happy we found Cecelia Place!!!

My mother is very happy living at this community. Cecelia Place is small enough that the entire staff knows her by name and they will do anything to take care of her. They cater the menu to match her likes and the food is good. She participates in card games, morning exercises and watches movies. The building is well maintained and clean. I would highly recommend this community.

I just wish they would be able to get an elevator closer to the middle it's a long way to walk when you can not get to the end of the hallway.

This was our second choice.

This was our second choice. We really liked it here. Unfortunately once we were able to get her to come and look at it, and brought her in, she was overwhelmed with all the choices, and decisions she was being asked to make. This unfortunately was not the choice she made.

A very cozy and friendly atmosphere.

My mother moved into Cecelia Place about a month ago. I think the large size of the apartment made her transition from her condo much easier. She has told me several times how much she likes living at Cecelia Place. All the employees have gone out of their way to make her feel welcome and at home. The experiences that both my brother and I have had dealing with Mike, the administrator, and Sandy, who gave us the tour, have been nothing but positive. We feel very comfortable having our mother in their care.
According to mom, the food is great and she enjoys all of the activities and socializing with the other residents.
Even in the short time she has lived there, I can see a huge improvement in both her physical and mental health.

great place!

My sister has been at Cecelia Place for a couple of months and it has been a great experience! The only thing my sister has mentioned is that she wishes they had some more activities, but then she is also much younger than most of the other residents so that may have something to do with her feedback there.

Every person there at Cecelia Place, no matter what their role, is very extraordinarily involved and constantly in contact with me. They are very good at communicating with the family. It's been a good experience and I would highly recommend Cecelia Place.

My mom loved it here! Good...

My mom loved it here! Good staff, nice apartments and activities.

Cecelia Place

My parents have only lived there for 3 weeks, but so far I think the staff is very friendly, it is very clean and quiet, the food is good (I have eaten with them 3 times), the grounds are very pretty and well maintained and their apartment is very nice and spacious.

We would like to keep this ...

We would like to keep this one for consideration and another visit. Seemed very good. Nice apartments. Very helpful tour. Would have liked to see a group physical activity room.

The Place for My Nom

We placed my 93 yr old Mother at Cecelia Place in Dec if 2013 due to its convenient location to where we live in Pewaukee. We also have an aunt and uncle currently at the facility.
My mother enjoys a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with a large kitchen. The kitchen is rarely used as she loves the 3 meals per day that are served.
Cecelia Place has approximately 50 residents and provides surface or underground parking which is handy in Winter.
The facility is neat and clean and is adequately staffed.

Great Apartments

We've had our parents here for over a year now. We knew our choice was going to be easy as soon as we saw the apartments. We have them in a 2 bedroom with 1.5 bathrooms. They get a full living room and kitchen with all the appliances along with their own private patio.

They call it their 'house', so cute!

Fine

Everything is fine. She's fine there. She complains about the food but everyone does. Other than that everything is fine.

Cecelia Place has very friendly, very...

Cecelia Place has very friendly, very caring people who are available to answer questions at any time. Laurie, in particular, was very nice.

They do have a care staff on hand who are very professional and competent.

They do have quite a bit of activities there as well.

Providing the finest in independent and assisted living, Cecelia Place is for individuals who are able to live on their own and may need supportive services. Conveniently located in Pewaukee and within walking distance of over 60 retail businesses and restaurants. Four major medical clinics and several banks within close driving distance. Our staff can also offer assistance with personal needs if necessary. An optional wireless call system is available for those residents who have medical needs that could lead to urgent situations. A manager will be on call 24 hours a day for advice and emergencies.