Heritage House Buckley - Buckley, WA

Very nice home,very clean and the staff was very friendly. All the residents were clean and looked happy. The food looked appetizing and the grounds were clean. We were put on a waiting list here.

Visited this community 1/11/2017. Liked the secured, one-level community. The activity centers throughout the hallways were very cool idea for a memory care community.

Heritage House is wonderful! The care givers are really terrific with our mom. Since placing her in the memory care facility, it has given our family peace of mind, just knowing she cant just walk out anytime night or day.

Wonderful place!

We are extremely happy with Heritage House, it really is a very nice place! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly and do a great job looking out for the people who live here. I do feel like they could have a few more people on staff, and I would feel more comfortable if all of their care staff were fully licensed, but so far they've done an incredible job and I highly recommend them!

We are pretty happy with them.

We are pretty happy with them. The activities are good but they don't vary the location, so it's always in the same place. Sometimes there is a miscommunication, between the caregivers, and the people reporting to the families. That is our only concern. I would say the food is a five, I've been really impressed with the food. We liked that it was dedicated to memory care. I liked the layout, it's a giant loop and the residents can't get lost. It offers places where they can feel like they were at their jobs, an office with a typewriter, and filing cabinets with files, a mechanics shop with a toolbox.

Heritage House at Mountain View is nestled at the base of majestic Mount Rainier in Buckley, Washington. This facility is easily accessable because it is located on Highway 410 which leads to Mount Rainier National Park and the White Pass Ski Area. Buckley is a quick drive from Tacoma, 30 minutes, and just 15 minutes from Puyallup.