Great choice

Mom was here for almost 7 months before she died of Louie Body Dementia. She loved it there. It is perfect for someone who has declining memory. All the staff knows everyone's name and condition. [Name removed] made sure that the staff kept up to his standards, which were high. We were blessed to find this wonderful facility for my mom.

Tour and care

We toured this community for the care for my brother. The staff were nice and were able to answer my questions. The room was not as big as we were looking for at that time. We did like the activities that are offered here. We would recommend other families to this community for good care.

We are thrilled with them.

We are thrilled with them. It's clean, and the staff is very friendly, the nurses are so nice, and try to help. They know everyone. The value was one of the big things, we chose them for, it's one flat price. They do activities with the families, there is one nurse that plays Yahtzee with one lady, and they have someone playing piano all the time. It's pretty small, it's only 24 rooms all on one floor, and it's set up really well. The food is very good, the fruits and vegetables are always fresh, it's great!

Very nice community!

Overall we've been very pleased with how things have turned out with Hearthstone! It's a very nice looking community, and I feel like the staff work very hard to make sure that all of their residents are comfortable and happy. They are definitely worth a look if you are searching for senior living options.

Happy with Hearthstone

It has been a month now, and we are very happy so far. The suites are small, with a roomy bath. My mother-in-law is adjusting quite well. She loves the food and the activities. The administrative folks are wonderful and provide us with helpful updates each time we visit. The common areas are very nice and always squeaky clean.

The ratio of caregivers to patient is ideal, much better than the assisted living facility she came from.

Great so far!

We have just been there for a short time, but so far, we are very happy with the choice we made. I looked carefully at all the categories, and there honestly wasn't one I could give anything but a top rating. The facility is very clean and tastefully decorated, the management and staff are helpful. compassionate and friendly, the value is the best we found any where in the area, the care surpasses anything we ever had at our old place, and the activities are such that everyone is included and encouraged to participate. The suites are small, but with the other advantages, we were more than happy to live with the size.

We have chosen Hearthstone ...

We have chosen Hearthstone as the place for my husband's mother. The place is spotlessly clean and has bright and cozy common areas. The suites are a little small, but are yet big enough to accommodate a twin bed, chests and her recliner. Its cost is within her budget, so we are very pleased.

Mom hasn't been at Hearthstone long b...

Mom hasn't been at Hearthstone long but so far she is 100% better. She is eating and the caregivers are very attentive. Mom has been there since 3/28.

Fantastic

A great place!! Just the place for my mother, I am extremely happy with Hearthstone.

They were wonderful about her care and the food was good there.

They had a flat fee. They were wonderful about her care and the food was good there. I liked the care, they gave her excellent care. She was always clean, and well groomed. She was happy and she liked it there she liked the people. She loved it! They were lacking in the activities a little bit. They are by far the best value! The food is good the care is excellent and the staff is very loving and caring.

Very professional staff. Cl...

Very professional staff. Clean. Saw lots of staff. Comfortably laid out for someone with a middle class background. Reasonably priced for services provided.

People too old and on hospice.

People too old and on hospice.

I liked the Director, they have a ver...

I liked the Director, they have a very large porch that looks out onto a lake that has ducks. They have a room that the family can meet in, this home is the most reasonable price I've seen, all inclusive, no extra charges. They house only 24 people, 2 apartments are empty, I like this place very much.

We are a small and very quaint community with only 24 apartments.