Farmington Square at Beaverton - Beaverton, OR

Farmington Square at Beaverton - Beaverton, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Farmington Square

After a bad experience for my husband at another care center I think there are important factors at a care center - there must be enough care givers and they must be dedicated caring people - Quantity and quality! Farmington Square qualifies in both areas.

Radiant Senior Living

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Farmington Square. Your kind words about our staff with absolutely be shared!

Review of Farmington Square

I cannot say enough positive things about this facility and how they have cared for my parents. The staff, the facility and the food are all great!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share! We are so pleased that you are happy.

Review of Farmington Square

Safe environment, well cared for, and caring community. Valuable information provided. Excellent supportive system

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words!

I would recommend this place for your loved one or a friend. All care staff are very friendly and helpful. Care staff care about each individuals needs and likes. They also have smiles. Everyone goes above and beyond to ensure residents are in a safe caring environment.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square and our staff. We appreciate your kind words.

I was off put when I was told they wouldn't accept my friend

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my friend. The building itself looked nice and clean but not as clean as some of the other places I toured. The person who gave me the tour seemed to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I took about an hour to tour and they seemed to be very positive that my friend would fit in and they would be able to work with him having a feeding tube. I ended up putting a deposit down and I found it to be unbelievable that the next day I received an email stating they wouldn’t be able to accept a feeding tube resident. This would be the last facility I would recommend to other families.

Radiant Senior Living

We are disappointed to read that your experience was not one that we would say reflects our commitment to resident care. We encourage you to bring your concerns to our Executive Director or find our Concerns and Compliments hotline featured on our website to connect with our Home Office Staff.

Liked the small concept and staff attention to individuals, but found the romms, lobby too small and a little old and shabby.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience visiting our community. We take great pride in our commitment to provide the best care available for our residents. We are continually making updates to our community and encourage you to visit again if the need arises.

The staff seems knowledgeable about dementia care

I toured this facility when I was trying to find a place for my Mom. We really liked how they separated the residents by how far along they were in their dementia. There was a unit for those who had really progressed dementia and a unit for those who were only mid-ranged. The staff seemed like they were knowledgeable about the type of care that the residents needed and the person that took us on the tour, [Removed[, was really nice and able to answer all of our questions. Ultimately, we went with a different community but this place was a close second.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience visiting our community. We appreciate that you pointed out our team's knowledge and our unique approach to memory care.

When looking for a facility for my Father, there were three main things that I was looking for and this community has them all. My dad has his own room and the staff allows him to have independence. He does have mobility problems and the facility provided him with a lift. I really like that the staff is working on getting him set up with physical therapy and occupation therapy. The facility also offers activities including bus tours, bingo, and exercise classes. The other thing I required that the facility has is that they accept Medicaid. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.

Loving care

We had a parent here for two years. Mom went from walking and talking to being unable to do either. In our two years of visiting Mom several times a week, we never once saw anything other than loving care provided to her and to the other residents. They treated Mom with dignity and adapted their care to her needs. I cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful people who worked at this facility.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Amazing staff

The staff at Farmington Square Beaverton is amazing. I truly believe that my grandma would not still be here if it weren't for the care and love that everyone there shows her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this facility. The have 3 bldgs for different care needs. My grandma started in the 2nd bldg which is for higher functioning dementia patients like my grandma was initially. When the time came it was a seamless transfer into the full memory care bldg. Both bldgs are locked with a code for entry and exit to keep residents safe from wandering, My grandma will be 99 in March and though she is steadily declining slowly, she is still happy and full of life.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for your kind words about our community. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your family's experience with Farmington Square.

Pretty happy with this community.

Things are going good with my Mom at Farmington Square. They are very helpful. My Mom and Grandma are both there. They do have activities and coming up there is an annual fundraiser that they do. We're pretty happy with this community.

They are a lifesaver!

I love Farmington Square at Beaverton! They are wonderful, I would recommend them to anyone, they were a lifesaver! My mother has been slow to adjust to moving there. The staff are incredible people, very caring and understanding. I would rate the friendliness of the staff a ten if I could. They deal with my mom better than I can sometimes. I can sleep at night knowing that she is very well taken care of. She likes their soups, for the most part, she says since it's not her cooking it's not the best. But they do try to accommodate and feed them something they do like. They do try to encourage her to participate in activities. She likes when they have music and groups that come in and dance.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your wonderful words! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

Very responsive and pro active!

Farmington Square has turned out to be a really great place for Mom. She's been there for about a month and fitting in rather nicely. She's in the memory care portion of the community and they've taken her to the assisted living portion often to participate in activities as well as sing in their choir. We all really like the food and the staff is phenomenal. They are all very responsive, personable, and pro active! So far I have no complaints and am very appreciative to have found such a great place!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Patient With The Residents

They deal well with the residents well and they are very patient with them. However, I was told some things before my mother moved in that were not true. They have problems delivering papers in the mail though.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Canceled Activities

This is not a place for seniors. The activities were always cancelled. Her room had stains on the carpet.
The staff would not respond properly. It would take a while.

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was impressed with the staff and impressed with the diverse levels of care. I also really liked that my loved one would have the ability to transition into their memory care unit if necessary, without having to move to another community.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

I wish I had known about it earlier.

This is one place I toured when I was looking for options. I liked that it was smaller, and not so institutional. They were very compassionate. I liked that they had different levels of care. I wish I had known about it earlier.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

My 82 year father was at Farmington Square Beaverton for almost 3 years and we never had a problem with the staff there. They were nothing but awesome.

After my father had a stroke, he was diagnosed with Lewy Body dementia. He was having very aggressive behavior and was denied by every memory care facility that we had tried to get him into. On the day before he was to be released from the rehab facility he was in, after his stroke, we contacted Farmington Square. They came out to evaluate him and said they would take him in. From that point on, my father continued to improve. They were instrumental in helping even out his meds and make sure he was as comfortable as possible. He eventually began to call Farmington Square home. We all were very happy with the care he received there. They were kind and caring to all of the residents, not just my father.

When my father was in the last stages of his life, to no fault of Farmington Square, all of the staff, even the administration, were very kind and understanding. Making sure that my father, as well as the rest of my family, were comfortable. They even invited my family to join in their staff Thanksgiving dinner.

I would recommend Farmington Square Beaverton to anyone.

Thanks to Teddi, Rachael, Jen, Carlos, Nancy, Steven, Alex and to the rest of the staff at Farmington Square Beaverton.

I wish I could give you guys more than five stars!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for your kind words. It warmed the hearts of our team. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square in Beaverton.

Very nice place

They do a fantastic job at Farmington Square at Beaverton. It is an attractive well kept facility, and the staff all seem very friendly. But what I think is most important is that my loved one feels comfortable here. The whole place just has a very quiet, structured atmosphere that my loved one has really thrived in. We used them for a few months for day care services, and eventually got him a room here, and we have been very happy with both types of service.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with our community! We appreciate your kind words!

Older facility.'Transitions...

Older facility.'Transitions' program seems appropriate for Mom's level of dementia. Very good location. Medicaid contract.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

Rachael the marketing direc...

Rachael the marketing director was very nice and more than helpful. But the rooms were to small to accomodate my mothers wheelchair and bed. I do not see how my parents could share the space.

Could be better

I only knew this one in Portland. They are understaffed. They promise things they don’t deliver, but the activities are wonderful. The staff is wonderful. Food is not healthy- it’s high fat and there are no fruits and vegetables.

Not good!

There was just this one lady that was very kind, but the rest of them. The bathroom was always dirty and it smelled like urine. I understand that they have had a lot of turn over, which is probably good as some of them were very rude.

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience.

Overall, we are very happy with this ...

Overall, we are very happy with this choice! The activities appeal to, and are appropriate for, the other residents. However, my loved one would benefit from something more intellectually involved. They do a lot of nice activities are they are great, it would just be ideal to have a few other options.

We really like this location. It's close to home and I can visit often. Also, their facilities are very nice, and that was one of the reasons why we chose them! The people here are great, and have stayed great over time!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Overall they've been wonderful! They ...

Overall they've been wonderful! They were always there for me and my husband, and they just did a great job making him feel comfortable. There really wasn't anything I can think of that they need to improve on. The staff really did a great job and the care was excellent.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are honored to serve your family.

We love this one, it is a b...

We love this one, it is a bit far from our home.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

The Care Varies Sometimes

The care depends on the day. Sometimes it's a five and sometimes it's a three. The activities are great but my mom can't do them so that doesn't matter so much to us. They told us they could offer more personal and up close care and a lot of the time they do but sometimes things happen like yesterday I went over there and her shirt hadn't been changed in over a day. We pushed the button twice to get someone to change her depends. Finally we had to go find someone which is something she can't do on her own. Like all these places there are some wonderful wonderful people there and there are sometimes that people slip through the cracks because they really need someone there all the time to advocate for them.

Overall we've been much more satisfied with their ability to provide for her level of care that the last place she was but every once in a while something like that will happen, which I don't think it should.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. It is also available on our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Serious Possibility if the time comes

She may someday need to be in a place where she can't leave the building; when we were in Portland last, I toured it and she also has a friend that she was good friends with that lives there, so if the time comes this may be the place. I really liked it, I had visited with the children of mom's friends and I asked them how they liked it and they felt that different levels of memory loss has so many different gradations they liked that no one was thrown into one big room with people who are all at different stages and I liked that too. It seems like the activities and outings of all the places I looked at are very similar, I looked at the rooms and grounds and they were very clean and tidy and I appreciated that. I think the rooms I saw were a little smaller than the ones at Wynwood but they said that some residents, with where they were at in their dementia, still wanted a roommate even in the smaller rooms.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community and for taking the time to comment!

Mom is Thriving at Farminton Square

It was one of the only facilities that we found that provided an assisted living environment and also had the extra care that my mom needed at the time, coming out of a nursing home. That worked really well for us and she's gotten better since she's been there. That was the number one plus for us.

We thought she was not going to thrive in that enviroment because she was reclusive but she's done really well. She's bonded with some of the caregivers there and the activities director is like her favorite person. The food is very good; she's gained weight and gotten very healthy. We're very, very pleased.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Your words are appreciated!

Two different levels of mem...

Two different levels of memory care and also assisted living. Semi-private apartments and private. No semi-private currently available. But if comes open, basic cost is $3580. Basic cost for private room is $4040. (That is currently available). Point driven system. Each service has a point value associated. Each point is $4.40. Assessment can be done at the same time as the tour. Conduct another assessment at 30, 60, and 90 days and cost may go down as care needs more determined. No cost for assessment if facility not chosen. $1200 one time non-refundable administrative fee when you enter the facility. Do 2 checks every 2 hours at night. 6 to 1 staff ratio during the day and 9 to 1 staff ratio in the evening. Also have respite care (5-7 days) and also day care ($75.00 per day.)

Great Value

We went through A Place for Mom and toured this community. We chose them based on the services that they offered. They also gave us a great value on the price for the services we needed. Farmington Square also had immediate availability and we needed something right away. The community is also conveniently located for our family.

Radiant Senior Living

Studios only in Tualatin, n...

Studios only in Tualatin, no openings in Beaverton, no vegetarian food

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.

clean, quiet, modest therefore more m...

clean, quiet, modest therefore more manageable $ wise. I was surprised that the room comes empty, but not a show stopper. They have 2 private rooms available. I was also surprised by their business model: they charge a base rate + they charge u for every little thing: diapers, shower help, feeding help, medicine dispensing help etc etc. Also they have the RN on site only 20hrs/week, which they say is legal. The RN has been w them for 10yrs, this is a plus. Bathrooms are shared w other residents.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.

Farmington Square Senior Care Community is located within the heart of Beaverton. Our community is designed to provide a comfortable home in small buildings where relationships between residents and staff are personal. Our ratio of caregivers to residents is higher than industry standards and allows for quality care 24 hours a day. Additionally, the services and amenities, designed to relieve much of the burden associated with the activities of daily living include three nutritious home-style meals daily, health monitoring, and a full calendar of activities provided by a trained Activity Director.

We offer compassion and concern throughout the campus for distinct levels of care:

Enhanced Assisted Care: provides more care than is typically provided in an assisted living or residential care facility, including;

o Two-person transfers

o Average ambulation distance less than 35ft

o An alternative to nursing home care

Transitions Memory Care: For residents with early signs of memory loss with a focus on remaining active.

Progressive Memory Care: A more intensive memory care program as need for assistance with personal care increases.

The campus is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the cultural hub of Portland where a wide array of restaurants, galleries, and health care facilities are available.The pet-friendly community. The facility offers a variety of spacious floor plans with emergency and security features. The comfortable spaces were designed specifically for the needs of older adults.