Raleigh Hills Assisted Living & ECU - Portland, OR

We are a family owned community with numerous staff that have been here 10+ years and genuinely care about our residents. We have secure underground parking available for residents and their families.

Comfort for mom!

My loved one is having a nice time at Raleigh Hills! The facility is clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and is sure to cater to my loved one's needs. There are also many activities to participate in at this facility, as I have seen many residents joining in on these. This is overall a very nice place!

My Thought Of The Tour

I was not as impressed with this community as I was with the one we chose. We did not take a very close look at this community. The person we met was nice and knowledgable and the community seemed clean.

The best caring and loving place for my parents

We looked at many assisted living for parents. We asked other places what they thought about every one on my list. We interviewed employees and clients to ask why they liked Raleigh Hills.
This place is very clean, smells good, food is good, people are happy. Employees are very caring with clients.
Raleigh Hills is a private company which means the owners care about their business and not their pocket book like other places in the area.
The plus is there is plenty to do for my parents, Raleigh Hills will take them to the doctor appointments.
Plus they have a great memory care unit.
We did a lot of research to find the right fit for my European born parents.
I rate this place 10 plus.

So Far So Good

My mother hasn't moved into this community, but so far everything is working out well. The community is very well maintained, they do a good job with the cleanliness. There are activities offer through out the week. I've talked to some residents and they have said the food is very good. I know she is going to be getting great care. I would recommend this community.

Great place for Mom

We looked at several facilities in the area. Raleigh Hills Assisted Living was the only one where the residents looked really happy! In fact, when touring, and the meal time (we stayed for lunch), many of them stopped by our table to say how much they loved it there. The colors in the facility were bright and cheerful, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Hands down it was the best option for my mom, and we continue to be very happy with the arrangement.

Did have a room available. A wait list. I did visit, but not my dad.

Small bedrooms. Very very very shabby. Privately owned and apparently the owners have some relatives living there. That's too bad. One elevator, and everyone trying to get to the dining room at the same time.

Octavio gave me a tour as Michelle wasn't able to be there after all. He wasn't quite as knowledgeable as I image Michelle is but I was able to get the gist of things. Raleigh Hills was nice though it seemed quite large. I would prefer a smaller setting. The rooms were very nice though and all in all, it's worthy of consideration.

Pleased with everything

My mom is vert independent and she does not need much help, but overall, they do a great job and they try hard to help her. So, overall, we are happy and pleased with the services at the Raleigh Hills Assisted Living & ECU in Portland, Oregon.

Smooth move in

Smooth move in process, we had some issues but the staff was quick to resolve them. So far, Mom is adjusting, but over all it is good. But Mom states she would like to see a new chef, nothing will met or bet Mom's cooking.

So far, mom likes this one ...

So far, mom likes this one best.

Good Community

We chose Raleigh Hills because the location was convenient for our family. The price was very competitive for the services we were looking for. The rooms are very spacious and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They could use a little more variety of activities.

Currently, full, no opening...

Currently, full, no openings. Assisted living and memory care. Semi-private rooms 4030 for Level 1(40 points); Level 2 (80 points) $4615, Level 3 is $5145. Medicaid eligible. Staffing ratio is 5 staff to 21 residents during day and at night, there are two staff for 21 residents. Would have to go there for the assessment. There would be no cost for the assessment if you decide that this is not the best place. There is a 'community fee' of a $1,000 when you move in.

They seemed really homey, a smaller c...

They seemed really homey, a smaller community and the food was tasty when we visited. My complaint is that my dad moved in on a Friday and there was no transition - no one was there to help facilitate his move. I had to give him his insulin shot myself. The medication room is not set up very well. They've misplaced some of his medications.

They only have one elevator and it's painfully slow. The actual staff treat my father well but there seems to be a hiccup in the management side of it.

I think that they do an okay job with the activities. I don't know that my father's taking advantage of it just yet, but they do try to get residents out and about.

Great Care of Seniors who need a helping hand

The staff is helpful and friendly. They provide many services. The 2 bd 2 bath rooms are adequate size for a couple. There are plenty of activities and the facility seems well staffed. My one suggestion would be about cleanliness. Some of the carpeted areas are soiled, especially the stairs on the SE side of the building. Also, the garage area underneath is not very clean.

I really like this place, I wish it h...

I really like this place, I wish it had a middle of the road area.