Hearthside Manor - University Place, WA

Although the staff were very friendly and seemed to be assisting the patrons. The smell of urine and the chairs that were covered with pads put me off.If they supply depends for their patrons I'm not sure whey the smell of urine was so strong.

Caring Staff and Place

Wonderfull, loving staff and administrator that treats their residents like family! I would highly recommend!

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Hearthside Manor has been a good one! It's a nice looking place, and they do a great job keeping everything looking clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and professional, and other than a few minor issues with specific care services we're entirely satisfied with the experience.

Loving Environment

What they have done very well is they are able to keep a low-key and loving environment where people can come and go. I think what they can improve on is a little more help with the security at the facility.

Nice facility

This facility is very clean and nice. We haven't been with them that long, but so far, so good. There were a couple of minor problems in the beginning, but I guess that is to be expected. We are pleased with the staff.

Beachside Manor is a very nice facili...

Beachside Manor is a very nice facility. I'm very impressed with everything and satisfied with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, and care they provide.

Nice place

My loved one has not been here long, but so far they appear to be doing a good job. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very friendly.

Hearthside Manor

My dad has been at Hearthside Manor for only a few weeks. So far, I am very pleased with the casual, home-like atmosphere and the caring staff.

Hearthside Manor is a memory care community that offers 34 private bedrooms, secure non-challenging environment, licensed nurses on staff, dementia trained caregivers, 3 nutritious meals served daily, snacks available 24 hours, daily activities and entertainers, individualized service plans, community living areas with cozy gas fireplaces, spacious and secure backyard space, circular hallways, unique activity stations, warm homelike atmosphere, jetted spa bathtubs, respite stays available and we have an 18 month spend down policy. We are involved with the Alzheimer's Association and have many caregivers that are nominated for caregiver of the year awards in Pierce County!