Harvester Place - Burr Ridge, IL

Review of Harvester Place

We moved my mother into Harvester place 2 months ago and have been very please with the transition. Our tour guide [name removed] was amazing and [name removed], the director of nurses has been very helpful. [name removed], the activities director has been amazing with mom, as have many of the CNA's. She loves the food and Live Music time. We couldn't be happier with our choice of memory care facilities!

Review of Harvester Place - Burr Ridge, IL

I researched and visited several memory care communities before deciding on Harvester Place. The Harvester Place environment is warm and inviting where residents are really made to feel at home. There are always nurses on duty and they are all extremely professional. The staff is genuine and friendly, but their caring relationship with each resident makes it very special. I feel comfortable having my mom as a resident in the Harvester Place community. I know she is safe and being well cared for.

Very compassionate and caring staff

My parents live here currently. The staff has been very compassionate and caring. The director is young and seems to be really involved. The nurses are good; I’ve even been told that the head nurse will spend the night every so often to make sure everyone is doing okay. They make sure the CNAs are assigned to the same rooms so there’s some consistency with the residents. Everyone we’ve met seems to be really hands on with the care the residents need. My parents are always neat and clean and they get 3 meals a day. The facility has plenty of activities available like puzzles, coloring, reviewing the news, bingo, and chair exercises. During the holidays they threw a Christmas party with a Santa exchange and even brought Girl Scouts in where my Mom was able to help ice cookies. The building is nothing but open space and the residents can walk around all day if they want to. Their ratio is 1 caregiver to 6 residents, so there’s a lot of one on one care. We’ve heard nothing but good reviews from other people who have loved ones living here and all in all, it’s been a pretty good experience. I would recommend them and have already done so.

I have been a CNA for going on 15 years. This facility is like no other I have seen. They also really make their employees feel valued many places lack that.

Although my mother was only at Harvester Place for about 4 months until she passed, she received the best care. Compared to other facilities she has occupied this was absolutely the best. I am thankful for the loving she received while she was a resident. Thank You.

Father is Doing Well In This Community

i do plan on keeping my father here in this community. So far everything is working out well, and he is doing very good. He is safe, and in good hands in this facility. I'am satisfied with all they have done for our family.

Great the place is beautiful. [Removed] your executive director was kind and compassionate. She answered all my questions.
I wish more people in the elderly care field were like her Harvester Place in Burr Ridge hit the jackpot when they hired her.

Loving, kind staff. Beautiful place.

The staff is wonderful. They are professional, helpful and caring.
The facility is large and has many windows.
It is well maintained. There is an outdoor courtyard which provides more walking space. The executive staff is easy to deal with and open to your ideas.

Thus far we are very pleased with the service and attention provided to my mother. Lauren is quite exceptional in her organizational skills and ideas foe engagement. I hope that as expansion happens, service levels will remain at the high level they are today.

My mom is well taken care of here she is clean and comfortable. She does like to be kept busy. Happy they have [Removed].
Maybe a mass will be said on every other Sunday. Nice! Very nice she can have her sister here!!

Harvester Place has been a very good fit for my mother in law. The staff is very attentive and caring. She is safe and happy. This takes a huge burden off the family. We are all so appreciative of the care given to our loved one. Her engagement in activities has been a blessing.

My mom is thriving!
A wonderful caring community!!

Mom loves the place

Working Out Well

Everything is working out well since my mothers move to this community. It has been a good move for her, and her needs. They are providing her with great care, and I am satisfied. The staff is wonderful, they have been great to work with. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out very well for us.

A very nice facility

Very nice facility, very clean, great food and the care is excellent

highly recommended

The caregivers were very attentive. Everytime I visited the residents were being included in group activities that were appropriate for individual abilities. The family atmosphere was very obvious. Even the support staff (business office and maintenance staff were everpresent and knew each patient by name.

[Removed]-very compassionate & helpful. The complex itself is new/well laid out/plenty of beds right now. My experience with an administrator who gave my tour was not good (IMHO she shouldn't be allowed to interact w/the public). Near I-55.

New place!

We liked the Harvester Place quite a bit. There were a lot of things about the place that we really liked. It was still very new, though, and still developing. it was clean and there was a lot of positive to it.

Toured Harvester Place ahead of schedule. Lovely facility with an awesome staff. Special thanks to Theresa [Removed] for the guided tour this morning.

A bright community

This community is nice and bright. The food is good and they just recently hired an activities director. This is a newer modern community. The staff are nice and we have good communication with them. They work to try and resolve any issues that may arise. This community is located close to the expressway. I would recommend this community.

Feels just like home at this community!!

I could never say enough great things about this place, I have been very thankful for everything they have done for my dad and the great quality of care they have provided for him. He always tells me he feels like he is living in a hotel with all of the services he receives from the staff. They are always attentive to his needs and are always looking out for him especially since he is a fall risk. He has gained a healthy amount of weight and received lots of nutrition from all of the delicious meals they serve throughout the day. I would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone interested in a five staff establishment.

One Of My Many Tours

When I stopped by it was a fairly new community. They had about 8 residents living there. They did not have activities set up yet. All the women were in one little area. This would not have worked out for my mother-in-law. She needs to be in an active environment.

Great Community

My loved one and I have no complaints about our tour at this community. The staff was knowledgeable and gave my mom and I a lot of useful information during our visit. The community was kept clean and was well maintained with lots of great amenities.

No Tour Guide!!

There wasn't an actual tour guide to show me all around the community. There was a nice person that tried to provide me with as much information as she knew she could. No one followed up with me after this. I didn't really like the way the layout was and the communication was not very good.

Growing perfection

Being a new facility, they have some kinks to work out. Staffing ratio is much better than other facilities. They have suffered some staff turnover and people in management have left, leaving open positions. They have state of the art technology related to patient safety (movement monitoring in all rooms). The security systems, cleanliness of the facility and the director/staff's desire to provide a positive, caring environment are why we chose Harvester Place over three others. I think once they get their "sea legs "on, they will be a stellar facility.

Great Care Staff

My mother is doing fine here at this community. The care staff is great, they are doing a very good job taking care of her. There are some big issues here at this community. At the moment they do not have a director or a head nurse. It is a very nice and clean community. The staff that is here is very caring and trying their best. The food pleasant. Overall I hope they get a director and head nurse real soon.

Brand New Spotless Facility

This is a brand new facility and everything is spotless. I really like the community, and my mother is doing very well. I'am not in town a lot and I'am confident with the type of care she is getting. The director is amazing and she was great to work to with. The staff is great, they try their best to get all the residents out their rooms. There is a beautiful courtyard where the residents sit and talk. There food is nice, they have a chef and she makes nice meals. It is a bit expensive, but it has been worth it. I would recommend it.

Brand New Facility

This is a brand new facility and they are really trying their best to work with us. The community is very nice and clean. We are still working on some things with the staff. The owner is really trying her best to fix all the issues. It is a new community it is expected. There many activities offered, and the staff is very encouraging to my mother. My mother is still adjusting. The is great, they have a chef. They are patient with her, and very willing to work with us. I would recommend it.

Wonderful place!

We couldn't be happier with how things have gone with Harvester Place, they've really been our miracle! It's a beautiful place, the staff is caring, personable, and friendly, and they're taking great care of Mom. I don't have a single negative thing to say about them, I can't recommend the place highly enough!