Tight nit, Family oriented Environment

When I moved my mother to Harmony Hill on January 12, 2014 I had no idea just how important a move it was. From the moment I met Janet she told their goal was to give my mother the best possible care for the rest of her days here on earth. That came to fruition on May 1, 2016 when my mother took her last breath and went home to see our creator.

I'm telling this because I truly had no idea how important Harmony Hill would become to me and my family. As my mother's health and mind began to fail more and more, the care and other services they offer became all the more important.

My mother was cared for in many more ways than just the listed items on their website. I truly believe our creator brought my mother to Harmony Hill as he brought many of the workers and other residents.

If you want your loved one to live in a tight nit, family oriented environment, you need to give Harmony Hill in Huntingdon, TN a serious look and consideration. In the end, I realize just how of an important move it was the day I moved my mother there and I believe you will too.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here.

To us assisted living means two things. You do the living and we help you do just that. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.