HarborChase of Coral Springs - Coral Springs, FL

Beautiful Community

This is a beautiful community, and my tour of it went very well. I would had been very comfortable if my mother was to move this community. It was a good convenient location, and there is a hospital behind the facility. I was impressed with the staff interaction towards the residents. It was a good experience, but their prices were to expensive for our budget.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful community, convenient location and compassionate associates. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options and housekeeping services. Again, we thank you for your review. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

My dad and I really like the facility. [Removed] who gave us the tour was terrific and very informative. The largest studio seemed roomy enough. People were all very nice. I is close to my home, so a real contender!

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy that you and your dad had a wonderful and informative visit. We also sincerely appreciate the kind words about our spacious apartments and our convenient location. As you spend more time with us, we think you’ll find even more things to love about HarborChase. Thanks again for your five-star review! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your dad back to HarborChase for another visit!

Harbor Chase Coral Springs

We're completely satisfied with all the services provided by Harbor Chase. The staff is friendly and helpful, the place is clean and well kept and the food is great. We particularly like the Director, Veronica, who is very involved and easily accessible.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Wayne. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your father. We truly appreciate the kind words about our clean community, helpful services and chef-prepared food. We are especially pleased with your compliments for our wonderful associates and care partners. Every day, they are focused on providing the very best for our residents and their family members. Thanks again very much for your review. We truly appreciate it.

Very nice, met with Terri . Great tour & meeting. Very interested....

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you enjoyed your tour of HarborChase. We also very much appreciate the kind words about Terri. She, along with our dedicated staff of Care Partners, strives to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Again, we than you for your review and hope you’ll come by for another visit soon!

A Wonderful Place

I highly recommend HarborChase of Coral Springs. Starting with my initial visit to take a tour it was clear that the staff truly cared, and working there was more than "just a job" to them. Now, I know that my first impression was correct. They work together as a team and bend over backwards for the residents and their families despite every day challenges and difficult demands. There is warmth, compassion, and camaraderie throughout the building, and it is clear that from top to bottom the staff respects one another. My loved one is safe and content; my family and I are happy.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re very happy you chose our community for your loved one, and we sincerely appreciate all the kind words. We also thank you for recognizing the dedication, compassion and warmth of our hard-working Care Partners. All of our associates are chosen for their experience and their commitment to our core values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship and excellence. They are focused on providing the very best in senior living for our residents and their families. Again, we appreciate all of the positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We truly look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

Caregivers think twice about this place!!

I don not recommend this facility to anyone! Sadly this facility is only after one thing, your loved one's money!
They will tell you what ever is necessary to get you to move in and then change it up once you are there or sadly have your loved one pass.

If you move in partial month they want you to pay a full month first, then they will adjust your second month, really?Who does that? Never pay for what you don't use!
What if your loved one passes in that fist month....(like mine-after 1 week) they will not give you any prorated amount back but nickel and dime you till the sun doesn't shine so they can keep you money.

One strong word of advice...Do not sign contract as "responsible party" sign as a POA for your loved one. They will come after you as "responsible party" to no end threaten legal action on you and cause the family unnecessary duress during your grieving time!

Their staff does not follow residents wishes and does not listen to direction from Hospice or family The motto is "not on my watch". The staff can not seem to send the proper paperwork with a resident to the hospital when they send them by ambulance. We were summoned by a care giver to bring paper work to facility so that they could fax to hospital at 11 pm. This paper work was given at time of contract signing, and was copied but mysteriously missing from her file. This represents poor organization and disrespect to the loved one.

To add to our horrible experience, when my loved one passed, the care staff on duty was telling the funeral home driver to "hurry up" and remove her as there were residents up! Never did she offer him to use another more discrete door to exit. OH MY GOD I was so upset by her actions and the disrespect she showed us by her words I shudder to think of this happening to anyone else!

Perfect Community

Everything about this community is perfect I love it. The facility is very clean and looks nice. The staff has been helpful and kind to us. They do offer activities for the residents and the food is great as well. Overall, my mother is still adjusting but I feel this is a good community for her. I would recommend this community.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so excited that you chose HarborChase of Coral Springs for your mother! We very much appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you noted the beauty and cleanliness of our community as well as the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment Program. This program is designed to provide our residents with a wide variety of activities. We’re also pleased that you enjoyed the food at our dining venues. Again, we sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful feedback and are looking forward to serving you and your mother for years to come!

Review of Harbor Chase of Coral Springs - Coral Springs, FL

I work as a volunteer in the gift shop. It is a pleasure to come in every day, the staff are wonderful. The atmosphere is also very upbeat, clean, and respectful. I am happy to come to help Harbor Chase daily.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Leslie! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you’ve had such a wonderful experience with our community. Thank you so much for taking your time to help our community!

Review of Harbor Chase of Coral Springs - Coral Springs, FL

Very clean, staff courteous and professional! Lots of activities and social gathering places! Top Notch!

Review of Harbor Chase of Coral Springs - Coral Springs, FL

Clean, up-to-date, professional staff. Loving and the care is great!

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you’ve had such a wonderful experience with our community. We also thank you for taking the time to compliment our community’s Care Partners and staff.

A Hard Adjustment

It was a hard adjustment for my loved one moving into the HarborChase place and I do not feel like everyone made it easy for her and they did not really welcome her. However, it has gotten better since she has been there.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. We don't have any complaints so far. The rooms aren't that big, and there isn't a dedicated area that's big enough for physical therapy. So far that's the only thing that would really make it better. The people are friendly, and it's pretty clean, I haven't gotten any complaints about the food.

Nice place, not the best fit for us

HarborChase of Coral Springs seems like a nice place overall, but it wasn't the best fit for my loved one. The facility itself is very pleasant, it is clean and well kept and has a high class fancy atmosphere, but it was just too big a facility for my loved one to get the attention she needed. The administrative staff were all very friendly and tried their best to accommodate us. We did, however, have some issues with some of the care staff not being polite to my loved one.

Seems like a nice place!

Overall they've done a great job at HarborChase of Coral Springs. It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff are all very friendly and professional! They're always very on top of things, and respond immediately to any requests or questions that we have had for them.

A must see!

I looked at many places before I got in touch with a place for mom. They gave me a few places to check out. I had already been to most but I took a chance on going to Harbor Chase and was happy I did. After I received all the particulars and it was one price instead of al a carte. Very clean, very friendly and very upbeat. I then had my daughter and mom come for a visit. My mom needs 24 hr and she gets that. The food is excellent. I've had lunch with my mom and so has my daughter. Excellent! My mom loves the food and is still getting her bearings but no complaints. This is a hard decision to make for anyone but you will not be disappointed.

Tour completed. Meets expectations. o...

Tour completed. Meets expectations. offers Respite- rooms very nice