We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Certified Dementia Practioner
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Secure Memory Unit
- Memory Training Program
- Memory Care Services
- Dentist Available
- Nurse on Call
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- Resident Parking Available
- Respite Available
- Hospice Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Pets Allowed
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Complimentary Transportation
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Nurses on Staff
- Aging in Place
- Meals Provided
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
VIP Memory Care, centrally located in Broward county, Florida, provides dedicated memory care to residents suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer's. For over 20 years, our sole commitment has been to deliver the highest quality of Alzheimer’s and memory care through medical expertise, enriching activities and daily acts of compassion.
Our all-inclusive pricing doesn't vary month to month and includes all aspects of living and care including: room and board, three dietitian programed meals per day, snacks, advanced activities program to keep residents engaged throughout the day, assistance with activities of daily living, laundry service, housekeeping, amongst others.
We offer a loving and safe environment where residents can age in place with dignity through end of life. Our care center is designed specifically to accommodate different levels of memory care, with nationally recognized activities, expertise and programming tailored to each individual’s abilities and needs.
What makes VIP different?
- Carefully planned activities program, including state-of-the-art senior activities technology.
- Three course a day menu developed by physicians, nurses, and registered dietitians.
- Four outdoor patios carefully designed to promote spending time outdoor.
- State of the art generator system and emergency management plan in case of hurricanes.
- Excellent testimonials and reviews across Google, Facebook, Caring.com, Yelp and other online sites.
- Highly trained staff in memory disorders with average tenure of over 15 years.
- Strategically planned layout to encourage resident engagement.
- No long hallways where residents can get wander and get lost.
- Open layout allows our residents to be within staff’s sight at all times.