Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace - Lauderhill, FL

• hospice care assistance
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Personalized care plans
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Personal Laundry
  • 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
  • Daily up and about check
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Medication Reminders
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace Lauderhill, FL

My Mother loves all the activities and her friends. It is a relief to visit her and see her so happy. We love to visit her for dinner and family night. Best community around.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

The service is excellent. Food - great!! Staff very good.
Rooms are clean – and smells great!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we're glad you are having such a wonderful experience with us!

During hurricane IRMA, the establishment was great. They treat so very much to make everyone comfortable that no one had fears.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

I was impressed with the two women [Removed] that they were very helpful, compassionate and understanding. Looking forward to the completion of the facilities that are under construction. Nice staff and helpful management.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

What a lucky place to be in an unlucky time. No one nowhere could have better care during a hurricane! Was anything overlooked to make us safe and feeling secure?

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are glad to hear that you know we had you safe! Nothing was overlooked, we took care of everything for you.

Outstanding – better than expected!!!
The entire Forest Trace is kept immaculate.
The food quality is far above
What one would expect.
The service / maintenance great.

Pacifica Senior Living

If I have to be anywhere it would be Pacifica Forest Trace. I love living here!

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this!! We are so happy that you feel this way. We love having you!! Thank you again for leaving us this great review!

Well how lucky we’re to live in “Heaven on earth” (Pacifica) taking care of us from A to Z. Hurricanes are no problem for us older people with limitations to deal with. But being on good hands took the worries away from us, and it yes proved to be without panic as we did cooperate too. So, management and staff with your extra skills you poses, thank you for a job well done with head and heart.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review and heartfelt kind words! We are glad that you felt safe and knew that we were all taking care of you. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

The workers here are the best. They try very hard to make the residents, comfortable, happy and occupied.
It was the best choice I could have made.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating, we all appreciate your feedback! It is so good to hear!! We will share with the team. We hope you have a great day!

On a scale of 1 to 10 you are a 20.
Very satisfied.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so happy to hear this! You really made our day, thank you for sharing! :) We hope that YOU have a wonderful day!

I would like to thank the wonderful staff for their hard work and delicious dinner they gave us tonight for the holidays. They are truly caring and special staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review and your thoughtful kind words! We are very proud of our staff and gorgeous community. We are happy we could meet your expectations! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

This community is great! The entire staff is wonderful! It’s a cruise ship without the water!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We agree with you!!

Everything here is great. You have someone to help you at anytime of day or night. I hope everyone who wants perfection should come and live here and enjoy life.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so happy to hear you feel this way! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Friendly people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Everything is done is a perfect way. All of the help is excellent.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so for the high recommendation, we appreciate hearing this. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this positive review, we hope that you have an amazing day!

I have lived in Florida for 53 years and have gone thorough many many hurricanes and seeing how Pacifica Forest Trace prepares for his is beyond. With effort and concern for all.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you! Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. It makes us feel good to see that that you feel this way, and we appreciate you sharing. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I am very happy to be here. It is lovely place.

Pacifica Senior Living

We agree with you and we are happy that you are here with us! Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am very pleased with the caring staff. The variety of interesting and informative activities. The care, concern and foresight that went into our welfare during the hurricane was unbelievable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!!

If I tried, I could not find anything other than praises, for Forest Trace and the staff! They are sensitive to my needs, never infantilizing, and always respectful. I have lived here for 5 1/2 years and loved every moment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback & your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace!

This facility fulfills my needs beautifully, I am a swimmer even at 91! And the pool is lovely and maintained excellently. Staff is pleasant and well trained, foods very good and all and I am happy here in my senior years.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We love to hear reviews like yours! Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I found everyone from the caring “ upper echelon “ to the helpful aides to the anxious to please employees were all bent on making my potentially different transition from independence in my own home to “institutional” living a surprisingly pleasant experience.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace!

I think the staff is great. The apartment is beautiful. The food is good – both in the IL at the AS.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

[Removed] and I have been here for four year. We are very happy with Pacifica Forest Trace especially the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I love living here at Pacifica Forest Trace, all of my needs are taken care of. The staff is very caring to me, during the hurricane. They went above and beyond.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Great Place. 5 star service.
Friendly and professional.
I have 110% confidence in their care for my father.
Great activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Living in Pacifica Forest Trace is like living on a luxury cruise without ever being sea sick. The accommodations and the food is excellent and the daily activities, entertainment and service are superb. When you live here you feel young and full of energy. If you need a medical help it is always here for you. My wife and I feel lucky to be here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

I have lived here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace for 5 ½ years. I love the food and the service is wonderful everyone that works here is great. I really don’t like Florida I moved from the poconos but because PSL Forest Trace I won’t leave Florida! I love my life here and the people that live here!

Thanks

I must also commend the wonderful staff and leadership during Hurricane Irma ( & ALWAYS FOR THAT MATTER). Thanks for the loving care you all give every day to all the residents!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Tina. That hurricane was trouble but we were prepared and took excellent care of everyone, like we always do. We appreciate your kind words, it means so much to us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wonderful Community

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is an amazing Senior Living Community. Great staff and great Residents! A wonderful place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review. We appreciate you letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Great care during hurricane Irma

With respect to hurricane Irma, [Removed] and his wonderful management team and staff did an excellent job in taking care of us all at Pacifica Forest Trace. They made us feel very secure in both Assisted and Independent Living. They kept us informed with daily meetings and provided us with food and entertainment for the duration of the storm. Like all South Florida residents, we lost power for some time during the storm. The facility had generator capacity to provide emergency lighting, functional elevators in each section, cooking facilities for meal preparation and A/C in common areas. We at Pacifica Forest Trace in Lauderhill were in good hands throughout the ordeal. Our families rested easier knowing that we were provided with good care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed positive review. We agree with you, Campbell and his support team are amazing. It was our pleasure to take care of everyone, thank you for allowing us the honor.

Hurricane Irma

Great job during the hurricane. I think you staff went above and beyond.; not only to insure the physical safety of .your tenants, but also to provide reassurance and comfort at a time that was very traumatic. Kudos.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate it!

Care for my friend

This is a nice community. My friend has told me that she is doing good. This has been a big change for her. The staff are caring to her needs. The community is clean and a nice enviroment for her. This community does have some activiites for the residents to enjoy. I am happy to know that my friend is happy here and we would recommend this community for the care and the value of a family member.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

A good fit!

My father is very happy since his move to Pacifica. We would recommend this community because everyone is very nice and the place is very clean, we have not had any problems.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. It means so much to us that you entrusted us with the care of your father and we are delighted that you and he are happy! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents and each other. We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We hope to see you at one of our fun events this month!

We really like it!

Everything has been going great here so far. My mom is getting involved in some of the activities that they offer. The community is clean and the people are very nice and helpful. My mom said that the food is decent enough.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4-star review. We appreciate it!

Friendly Tour

My family and I had a very good tour of this community. The experience went well. The facility looked nice, and well-kept. From what we saw everything neat, and tidy. The building of the facility was multi-leveled, and my mother in law wasn't comfortable with that. It is a nice community, but not the place for my mother in law.

Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace - Lauderhill, Fl Visitor, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Too Expensive!

The Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is a very nice community. The place is very bright and has a positive atmosphere we liked everything about it. If it wasn't for the price we would have gone with this community instead.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and hope that you are very happy in the community that you chose.

Lots of space!

This is a brand new community and it is very nice and of
course clean. They have huge apartments and they have a refrigerator and a microwave. We even were invited to a party so that we could meet the chef. I thought that was great. I am actually going to be moving mom into
here because they have everything that we needed

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5-star review. We appreciate it and are very happy that you chose us!

Very professional!

I was not able to take a tour of the community, but [Removed] was super helpful. She answered all my questions and let me know what they had to offer. I liked the professionalism that they had with me. I would have went here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

Been here 3 months. Apartment spacious comfortable well designed. Residents friendly helpful. Staff always courteous and prompt.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5-star review. We appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that you ar happy!

I had a loved one in this facility fo...

I had a loved one in this facility for a time, and it really was a very nice place. It had all sorts of very nice amenities such as beautiful outdoor areas, a ballroom, and a very nice dining service. The facility itself was an older building, but they were always working to revamp it and keep things up to date. The food was very good here, no matter what they served it was delicious, and they had a lot of variety and choices available.
There was a bit of an issue with communication with the staff from time to time, simply due to a language barrier.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and thank you for sharing your experience!

Very Well Run

My dad was here for a really long time. We thought that was a really good place. He was in independent living, and he only left to go to assisted living. Forest Trace is very well run. They provided two meals a day, and they did have care available on site if you needed it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Live The Life You Deserve...

Escape the ordinary and discover affordable luxury senior living at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. Here you can immerse yourself in an exclusive lifestyle reserved for discerning adults who expect more out of life. We’ve thoughtfully designed and created this secure, gated community to provide you with complete comfort and convenience, superior service and peace of mind. From elegantly appointed apartments to many amenities and services, we’ve created a unique community that beckons you to live the life where all of your expectations are exceeded. Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is truly the lifestyle you deserve.

Offering Independent Living and Assisted Living. Contact us today to learn more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Religious Services: Jewish
• Visiting Rabbi and Cantor
• Beautician Onsite
• Devotional Services Offsite
• Swimming Pool
• Sauna (Male and Female)
• Steam Bath (Male and Female)
• Outdoor Common Areas (72 Acres)
• Cafe / Bistro