McFarland Villa Assisted Living - McFarland, WI

Warm Atmosphere

My aunt is living at this community and is adapting very well, they make her feel very comfortable and know her by name. i have notice the community is clean and well organized. The staff are very welcoming when I visit and they keep in mind my aunt likes being independent so they understand her boundaries very well. The community also placed monthly activities calendar in the her room, she has not participated yet but hope she will soon. She enjoys her meals with her friends in the dining room. I would recommend this place because of the warming atmosphere.

A Home for Mom

Getting a referral to this beautiful residence was just what we had hoped for due to kind, clean, professional staff and totally understanding and helping me, the daughter, understand some of the changes and adjustments this major change in life involves. First time for me and for my Mother who unfortunately couldn't live on her own anymore. She is within minutes of me so I can walk to see her. I know she is in good hands. I know it has been hard for her and her behavior this first month she has been there. I knew she had some dementia but I now know what anesthesia can do to someone at 89 having surgery and I think more people should be educated about this. All of the staff work so hard and I hope they are rewarded justly...especially if they happen to be understaffed. I am very lucky they so kindly invited my Mother to be part of their family.

We are very satisfied

We have been very happy at Harmony of McFarland. My grandmothers needs are being met well. She says "it's a good place." The staff interaction with her is very positive. And she loves the food.

Best Place Ever

Harmony of McFarland is the best place I've been in. The building is well managed, very organized, and the food is great!

Review of Harmony of McFarland - McFarland, WI

The staff at this facility was outstanding in their daily care of my aunt. Their compassion and dedication was second to none. Whenever there was a medical problem or emergency we were called immediately. I would recommend this place to anyone look for elder care. We were made to feel like we were part of their extended community.

On weekends and days in the mornings there should be 3 RAs. As sometimes I wait 30 minutes to get up and dressed.

Also, the schedule of activities is more of a suggestion that what takes place - at least 2 times a week scheduled activity does not occur.

On the plus side, staff is friendly and listen to me.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, Wisc.

One of the best facilities my loved one has been in. The staff actually get to feel like part of our family. Numerous functions involve family members -- luncheons, barbecues, and holidays celebrated with residents about a week early, so families can also celebrate with their immediate family. Staff does all they can to have resident feel at home. Extra attention is given if needed when resident is in need. Food is excellent and good variety. Special meal accommodations are met. Facility is clean.

A Grateful Family

Our family wishes to offer a special thanks to Harmony Assisted Living in McFarland and Southern care Hospice for the most recent care of our loved one. She was able to stay in her own room at Harmony only because of the professional care, comfort, grace and support of these two outstanding organizations. The family is filled with gratitude to all involved.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, Wisc.

My mother lived at this facility for about 7 years. She fit in beautifully and had a great stay there until she passed away. The staff was very professional and kind. She came to think of this place as her home. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a home for their loved ones.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, Wisc.

Great handle on residents' needs and medical fluctuations. Very impressed with staff's ability to communicate with agencies involved in residents' care and the flow of effective communication.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, WI

You couldn't find a better place to call "home". The staff are caring and experienced. The atmosphere is comfortable and attractive.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, Wisc.

My mother lived at this facility for about 7 years. She fit in beautifully and had a great stay here until she passed away. The staff was very professional and kind. She came to think of this place as her home. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a home for one of their loved ones.

Wonderful to work with and beside

Harmony of McFarland Staff are curtious and wonderful to work with. They take time to get to know their residents and build relationships with them. I enjoy the atmosphere there - very homey and welcoming.

Review of Harmony of McFarland in McFarland, WI

You couldn't find a better place to call \\home.\\ The staff are caring and very experienced. The atmosphere is comfortable and attractive.

Review of Harmony of McFarland

My mother received tender loving care at Harmony the five years she lived there. She recently passed away at Harmony. The staff took excellent care of her!

Harmony of McFarland Review

Played bingo with the residents; walked the halls with my walker for exercise. Very homey and welcoming. Everyone was so friendly, compared to where I live now.

Review of Harmony of McFarland

We are very pleased that my mother was placed at Harmony of McFarland. the facility manager has been great keeping us informed of activities and well being of my mother. The staff is warm and friendly. They truly show they care for all residence. The Harmony is well maintained and reflects the feeling of being at Home.

This was a great place and in the top three.

In some ways I feel it was a real shame we didn't go here, it came down to personal preference. My dad chose what he wanted. I really liked their common areas, but my father wouldn't have used them. It was very wide open and very well put together. Our host to show us the place, Teresa was fantastic. The other fellow who is the owner of the whole thing, kept selling after he should have been done selling. The size of the room was also a little small, just a little over 300 square feet. It's like the rooms are bedrooms in the house and the common areas are the living spaces.

Harmony of McFarland is definitely a ...

Harmony of McFarland is definitely a "cut above the rest!". They are so accommodating to their residents and families. On holidays, they have special "get-togethers " for families and friends (ie. Christmas, 4th of July, etc.). Excellent and caring staff, always a clean environment. The director is dedicated to her residents and staff.