We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
About Meadowmere Madison - Madison, WI
Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments maximizes your independence with personalized support. You can live independently in your own fully equipped apartment within an active community and have the security and peace of mind that assistance is always available whenever you need it. Our experienced and professional around the clock care staff can provide assistance with medications, bathing and dressing.
Each apartment has its own kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom and is also equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call response system. Take advantage of our on-site wellness clinic and nursing services with our dedicated Registered Nurse, social activities and recreational events. Three delicious meals are served daily and we are happy to offer our private dining room for special celebrations.
We provide a full range of additional services designed to maximize your free time for doing the things that you most enjoy.
We are located in the quiet, scenic country side within Madison but are also within three miles of great shopping, movies and restaurants.
We are pet-friendly and can offer assistance with pet care as needed.
When you contact us for a tour, be sure to ask for a tour over one of our meals, so that you can try our fine dining services.
Meadowmere Madison in Madison, WI provides seniors with the chance to live in a beautiful setting and receive the care needed to be comfortable and safe. This community is available for those looking for assisted living options, and it also provides services to those seeking respite and short-term care. Meadowmere Madison offers a beauty salon/barbershop, a card and game room, a covered patio, and many more amenities to satisfy residents.
The city of Madison is a great place to call home. Wisconsin's capital, this city has entertainment options and much to see. Madison is loved by many, and it is a place that welcomes all seniors and helps them be happy.
- Walkability: Madison has a walkablity score of 49.
- Median Age: The median age of Madison residents is 30.7.
- Veterans Facilities: There are multiple options for veterans to get assistance in Madison, including Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs, US Department of Veterans Affairs, and Veterans Services of Dane County.
Madison has a variety of transportation options available for those who need help getting around. There are buses and taxis that an individual can rely on if they do not want to walk, bike, or drive around the city on their own.
- Buses: Seniors who prefer to get around by bus can take advantage of Metro Transit in Madison.
- Taxis: Madison has multiple taxi options available to its residents.
Health and Safety
Those concerned about their health need to find a city that offers them the ability to get into any hospital that they want. Madison has multiple hospitals available. Safety is also important, and seniors must find a home that is in a safe area.
- Hospitals: Madison has many highly rated hospitals available to those who need medical care. Seniors can rest easy knowing that they will have the assistance that they need.
- Crime Rate: Madison is safer than 16% of U.S. cities.
Sports and Leisure
Seniors who enjoy spending time outside will find that Madison has a variety of parks as well as many options for sports and leisure.
- Golfing: Yahara Hills Golf Course is located near Meadowmere Madison, and the city of Madison features many other golf options.
- Tennis: Madison has a variety of tennis courts available, including the Cherokee Country Club Tennis Courts and the John Powless Tennis Center.
- Fitness: Madison has many gym options that give seniors the chance to be part of the Goodman-Rotary 50+ Senior Program.
Shopping and Entertainment
Madison has much to offer when it comes to shopping, and the city has many other entertainment options available.
- Clothing Shopping: Madison has multiple shopping malls available to seniors. The city also has independent clothing store options and department stores offering a variety of styles.
- Grocery Stores: There are big name options for seniors in Madison when it comes to grocery shopping, and local stores are also available. Whole Foods is one location that allows seniors to stock up on natural goods.
- Restaurants: Madison has a number of restaurants available. From pizza to Thai food, seniors can find something that they enjoy in this city.
- Movie Theaters: There are multiple theaters in Madison. Seniors can find one near their community and enjoy a movie there.
- Libraries: The Monona Public Library is one of the multiple libraries that are open to the public in Madison.
Seniors looking for a place to worship in Madison will find that the city has much to offer.
- Churches: Whether a person is looking to attend a Catholic service or they would prefer to join a Baptist church, there are several church options available in Madison.
Those who are considering making Meadowmere Madison their home will find that this community and the city of Madison have much to offer. Seniors can live a comfortable and happy life at Meadowmere Madison.