Meadowmere Madison - Madison, WI

Meadowmere Assisted Living Apartments maximizes your independence with personalized support. You can live independently in your own fully equipped apartment within an active community and have the security and peace of mind that assistance is always available whenever you need it. Our experienced and professional around the clock care staff can provide assistance with medications, bathing and dressing.

Each apartment has its own kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom and is also equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call response system. Take advantage of our on-site wellness clinic and nursing services with our dedicated Registered Nurse, social activities and recreational events. Three delicious meals are served daily and we are happy to offer our private dining room for special celebrations.

We provide a full range of additional services designed to maximize your free time for doing the things that you most enjoy.

We are located in the quiet, scenic country side within Madison but are also within three miles of great shopping, movies and restaurants.

We are pet-friendly and can offer assistance with pet care as needed.

When you contact us for a tour, be sure to ask for a tour over one of our meals, so that you can try our fine dining services.

Care and Comfort

This is a nice community. The staff is nice and caring. The variety of meals are appealing, but a little more variety at dinner time would be helpful. The community is clean and maintained. They offer a lot of activities for when my parents want to participate. We would recommend the care and the value of this community. They might need to let the residents know where all the activities are located so they can participate with the other residents. I would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one or family member for care.

Additional costs

If you want cable here it is is on your own dime. They do not offer transportation. They give you a base price but increase with amenities. I would recommend them if you do not transportation.

I should have moved years ago, I enjoy all the staff visiting with me and visiting with other residents in the dining room. The food is always good and I have told all my friends to move in also.

Friendly and welcoming. Always help when I have questions. Manager listens and helps. She has time for me.

Meadowmere Madison - Madison WI

My mother and I toured and decided on the spot we wanted mom to move in. [Removed] the Director has worked with us everyday to answer questions. We look forward to moving.

Good Experience

We had a good tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and welcoming. The community looked great, and very well maintained. My tour guide was nice, and informative. All my questions were answered. The experience was a good one. My tour went well.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking a tour of Meadowmere Madison and sharing your thoughts. We're glad that the tour went well and that you liked our community. We hope you decide to come live with us and give us the opportunity to turn your rating into a five star one! Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you have any follow-on questions.

Tour Went Great!

The Meadowmere Madison was a top choice for me. The community is beautiful and appears to be well maintained. The staff was very attentive and answered all of my questions during my tour. The residents seemed very happy to be there.

It was important to have friendly atmosphere and the employees are all friendly and welcoming. I enjoy the activities and appreciate the ability to stay independent with doing my own laundry when I want. Management seeks suggestions on ways to improve services. It was a good move.

My introduction to Meadowmere was a very impressive welcome the bouquet of flowers and fruit were especially appreciated. I'm just becoming more acquainted with the residents. The staff continues to trust me with kindness and respect. I'm amazed that so many are able to address me by first name. It helps making it feel more like home.

I am a resident on 1 day I rode my power scooter to the park and got stuck in the wood chips. I called the community and they sent 4 staff to help me out of the wood chips.

Servie Above & Beyond

A Good Move For My Father

This is a community I would recommend, they are caring for my father very well. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I'am pretty satisfied with everything they have done us. They made the move-in an easy transitions. They do good job of keeping the community nice and clean. He is trying a few of the activities they offer. He is pleased with the food. He is safe and in good hands.

Review of Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living Facility - Madison, WI

I think that the facility is five stars all the way. Overall the service is great and friendly. It is clean and my laundry is done. Food has been excellent. Overall, I'm happy with my experience here at Meadowmere Madison.

It is a nice and clean facility.In general well run.The E.D does a well job.If referring to a friend I would give Meadowmere Madison the highest rating possible.staff members are really friendly.

Everyone has beengood to me.When I have had requests for extra activities both the ED and activity Director have responded on the smae day.We are palnning a lunch outing for my friends to come to Meadowmere for lunch

Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living Community-Madison, WI

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I am glad we found an assisted living for my well being. The move in was wonderful. Everyone was helpful and flexible.

Review of Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living - Madison, WI

I am grateful for all my friends here at Meadowmere.

Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living Community-Madison, WI

Pet friendly allowing me to keep my cat

Review of Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living - Madison, WI

Nice country setting. Can take advantage of walks and outdoors. Nice having physical therapy on site to work with my strengthening exercises. Having therapy here allows me to exercise more with their expertise and coaching. I appreciate therapy working to keep me from falling.

Review of Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living - Madison, WI

Excellent, knowledgeable, and willing to work with our family. They were caring and helpful.

Review of Meadowmere Madison Assisted Living - Madison, WI

I have lived here 3 months after living in 8 other Assisted Living Communities. I was a teacher all my life, even after I retired. Management takes me seriously, They listen and respond and check back with me. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I believe I will be staying.

Home

I knew this was perfect when my aunt and I first came and toured this place. I like everything about this place. My aunt really LIKES everything here. She says the staff is helpful and we made the right choice.

Happy there so far

We are very happy there and so far so good. We do not have any complaints so far. The facility is well maintained and kept clean, the staff is great and the level of care is good too.

Wonderful Facility

The staff is very kind and very efficient. The services are good. The food is edible and nourishing but not necessarily inspiring. One thing I noticed when we first went looking for a place to live was this facility was the only one who came right out, not just with price, but with paperwork and levels of care included and none of the other facilities mentioned it. The apartments are adequate, it contains our stuff very easily.

I loved the property...

I loved the property. John and Marge are wonderful and very-- very accomodating. Maria was so helpful and very through with my mom. If my mother decides that she needs assisted living in the future this will be number 1 on our list.
Offering temporary respite was good for my mom to regain her health and also check out the living area for future use.
Thanks so much.

Quiet, peaceful location. Very comfor...

Quiet, peaceful location. Very comfortable, clean and homey. 60 apartments was a good size for variety of residents, levels of functional lifestyle. Dining room with daily salad bar and fresh fuit options was great. From Studio to 2 bedroom apts. were large, kitchens were very nice and storage space. Director was very knowledgable about caring for people in this stage of life and shared insight that was helpful. I was impressed by the commitment and years of service from the staff and directors. Nurse available 40 hours a week, physical and occupational care. A solid activity schedule with supervised trips to grocery store, walgreen, etc. They had a plan for acclaimating her to their schedule, including assistants to bring her to meals and activites. Impressed they quietly monitor food / beverage intake on a daily basis as this a major concern for us. Proximity to UW Hospital is plus. The only con is no interaction with local community schools and/or worship serive. They do have a monthly bible study class and some religious vistiors representing different faiths. I could see Mom fitting in well here and enjoying the people both residents and employees.

Met with the director. Beautiful cam...

Met with the director. Beautiful campus and the apartments seemed very residential. We felt very comfortable in this setting and it seems like the best fit for Mom. We are making an effort to bring Mom to this place.

The location isn't ideal. We liked t...

The location isn't ideal. We liked the idea of a kitchen in the apartment.

I toured with director on (drop-in) a...

I toured with director on (drop-in) and liked what I saw especially the one bedroom on the first floor with a patio. That unit is now rented.

Nice place, nice apts, not impressed ...

Nice place, nice apts, not impressed with front desk person who ignored me when I first came in. They do take COP and Care WI. Clean, good location.

Nice = like dining room Charge extra...

Nice = like dining room Charge extra for everything

$3000 for 2 meals a day, shared laund...

$3000 for 2 meals a day, shared laundry, pretty nice, but small apartments. They nickel and dime you for anything beyond that. Transportation is scheduled bus trips only, would have to get a taxi to the doctor or for personal trips.