A Very Positive Experience Here At This Community

My mother feels like she is at home here at this care home. They are doing a very good job caring for her and her needs. It has been a very positive experience for us. Everybody is very attentive and kind. They have provided me with a peace of mind knowing she being care for well. This will be the last home my mother will be at, we are pleased with everything they have done for us. This is truly a wonderful community, with kind genuine people.

Mediocre

Meals only seem to be sandwiches, hotdogs, etc.

Would not reccomend

A very bad experience. Medication errors, frozen dinners, dirty most of the time, no activities and the staff does not understand nor speak English. Do not go.

Excellent Community

This a wonderful community we love it ! We have had no problems here at Ageless Angels Assisted Living Home. The place looks amazing and is very well kept and very clean. Staff here is excellent very good people and they communicate with my me very well. My mother before she came wasn't eating much and now since the move she is eating more she loves the food here. I would highly recommend this community.