Gypsy Hill Place - Staunton, VA

Only Offer Independent Living

This community was nice however it only offers independent living there is no assisted living on this property. When I was looking and taking into consideration my health issues I felt this community may not be the best fit for myself because if something were to happen I would have to move. They didn't seem to have a lot to offer in the way of activities which was a little disappointing.

Not interested. Just apartments with no assisted living. Not appealing facility and poorly renovated.

No staff showed up for out tour!!

This community was more of an independent living than an assisted living and there was not enough care available that my mother would have needed. I also did not like that when we showed up there was no staff in sight and the maintenance man ended up giving us our tour. I thought if it was this hard for us to find a staff member I would never trust my mother to live here. Overall I was very disappointing and thought it was very unprofessional.

A Wonderful Caring Community

This is very lovely community, with very goods rates. This community is very well maintained and everything is very clean and nice. My mother has a lovely two bedroom apartment. There is pretty much two people who run this community. They are very helpful and attentive. They really bend over backwards for the residents. There is senior center where everyone goes to socialize. They are caring for her very. I would highly recommend this community.

Extremely small rooms space wise. Bet...

Extremely small rooms space wise. Better W/D should be used instead of the the insufficient model chosen. Only the front apartments have beautiful views. Rear apartment views are depressing. Loved the full windows. Unfortunately they are sealed and never to be opened.