We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
The Independence . . . Charlottesville's newest, most spacious apartments for active adults, professionals or retirees over 55.
Come Home to an Awesome Lifestyle.
Say goodbye to lawn care, painting and repair projects!
The Independence offers Charlottesville’s newest, largest, best-equipped apartments for active adults over 55. We offer:
• A dozen floorplans to choose from — up to 1,558 square feet — many with a patio or balcony.
• Fitness Center with exercise classes and wellness programs.
• Activities director plans frequent events and plenty of fun outings.
• Wide-screen TV lounge.
• Game room with billiards table.
• Party kitchen and inviting community rooms.
• Beautiful grounds, places to walk and sit — even a spot for your garden.
• Professional staff and scheduled transportation services.
• Library and computer center with broadband Internet access.
• Wellness services available, with onsite home care office.
• Comprehensive security system and controlled access.
• Your pets are welcome (non-aggressive breeds).
• Free parking and covered entryway.
• Three elevators.
• 24-hour emergency call system.
• Weekly housekeeping services are available for an additional charge.
• Catering and meal service, including doorstep delivery, offered through several local vendors.
No Huge Deposit or Monthly Fees.
Just pay a nominal onetime community fee and sign a lease. Once you’ve moved in, you’ll pay
monthly rent based on the size and location of your apartment.
Located just off the 250 Bypass, The Independence is close to downtown Charlottesville, the University of Virginia, Martha Jefferson Hospital and Darden Towe Park. Shopping, restaurants, a wide variety of entertainment and world-class medical
services are all nearby.
Because the small town feel of The Independence community is complemented by big city activities just a short drive away, it’s easy to enjoy the best of
Call Today for a Personal Tour!