Brightview Baldwin Park - Staunton, VA

Upsetting Experience

This is a great community for the most part. I toured it with my mother. Our tour went well, but I soon found out that my mother went back with a friend. She had written a check for them, but with myself being the power of attorney for her. They should had never taken a check from a person with dementia. It was upsetting because they would not refund the money.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience! Can you please call our community directly and ask for the Executive Director so we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks!

Had More To Offer

I really enjoy living here. The people from the staff to the residents are very lovely. They are kind and friendly just a pleasure to spend time with. I enjoy doing activities here such as the Wii bowling and doing the crossword puzzles. They do offer daytime trips which I intend on going on. I have used the complimentary transportation to go shopping however for doctor appointments they need to be a little more flexible with the dates and times they bring you. The food most days are good sometimes they miss the mark and it's not as good. The housekeeping is wonderful they do such a good job.

Pleased With Everything

Everything is working out very for my father here at this community, they are caring for him very well. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean.The staff is great, they have been very helpful and kind. There are nice activities offered for the residents. He is very pleased with the meals. I know he is being cared for very well. This is a community I would recommend.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello and thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are delighted to hear that Dad enjoys living at Brightview, and that things are going well. There is so much to love about living at Brightview but we believe our associates are the best.

Great move in experience. Very Helpful Maintenance personal excellent

Very good tour and very nic...

Very good tour and very nice lunch for my mom. She felt a bit more comfortable at Emeritus but this was also a nice option.

Director was very pleasant and the fa...

Director was very pleasant and the facility appeared to be very nice... and the facility lovely.. no particular reason to not choose it as a possibility.

loved the balconies & patios. lots o...

loved the balconies & patios. lots of appeal. negative... no handicapped toilets.

Meals planned, extensive care facility.

Meals planned, extensive care facility.

One of the most renowned retirement communities in the Shenandoah Valley, only Brightview Baldwin Park features three options on one campus: Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care neighborhood. This cozy community is nestled just two miles from historic downtown Staunton, Virginia.

Brightview Baldwin Park has been voted “#1 in the Valley.” In fact, some residents are the second generation to make this community their home. You’ll understand why when you see our newly renovated campus with covered porch and expansive patio terrace to take in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley landscape.

Baldwin Park has 8 Independent Living apartment styles in various sizes with window boxes as well as patios or balconies overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds. All have fully equipped kitchens, however, you only need to cook if you love to -- chef-prepared meals are included! Monthly fees also include an extensive list of services and amenities designed to make life easier and more fun. Housekeeping, scheduled transportation, concierge services; even an on-site beauty/barber shop. There’s a full calendar of activities to enjoy as well as all the attractions of downtown Staunton.

Assisted Living residents have the additional benefit of personalized assistance with daily tasks such as bathing and getting ready for the day. And our award-winning Wellspring Village Alzheimer’s Care neighborhood is designed to help residents with memory limitations live to their full potential. The advantage of three options on one campus, combined with countless amenities and all-inclusive pricing, make Brightview Baldwin Park an excellent value.

Brightview Baldwin Park serves Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Fisherville, Churchville and the surrounding area