Green Tree Senior Living - Columbus, IN

Disappointed

My father moved into this facilty a few months ago. At the time it was marketed as a assisted living facility, geared toward people who needed extra attention and stimulation. The facility is now under new management, and they are now called a Senior Livng Facility. They have taken away most of the activities, which leave residents with little or nothing to do but sit in their room with idle time most of the day. They have also cut the caregiving staff in half, some days there is only on RA on staff to care for all of the residents!!! When my loved one moved in, one of the selling points was thay there was a RN on staff, not anymore, they have also let her go. This is not a assisted living faciltiy or a nursing home. It is a apartment complex that hires outside help. It is not licensed by the state, therefore they are not regulated by the state. They answer to no one but their investors!!!

My fathers care

We like the care at this community. The staff are outstanding and caring at all times. The menu is very good and he is very pleased with the variety. They do offer my father activities to participate with the others residents. I like knowing that my father is happy here and is receiving excellent care. I would recommend this community for other families for a great value and outstanding care and comfort.

Seemed like a nice place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I thought it was a very nice looking place overall, however we really wanted somewhere with an outdoor patio/balcony, which the rooms here did not have. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Green Tree Catered Life offers a new senior housing alternative that combines residential apartment living, hotel like services, and access to personal care assistance. Our apartment styles range from cozy and economical alcove studios to more spacious three bedroom suites.

Residents can decorate their apartments with furniture from home, making the move to Green Tree a comfortable transition. All apartments are private with full baths and kitchenettes.

Delicious meals are prepared and served restaurant style in the attractive dining room or by room service to the apartment. Transportation services can be arranged to take residents to their bank, doctor appointments, or shopping centers. Weekly maid and linen services will give residents more freedom to enjoy the Green Tree lifestyle.

Apartment maintenance, yard upkeep, and security are included, as well as social activities. There is also a hair styling salon and gift shop that will provide convenient services to our residents.

Personal assistance and care services are individualized to meet each resident’s specific needs. Green Tree staff is available 24 hours each day to provide support and encouragement for those little things that can go wrong. Or, residents may elect scheduled nursing visits from our licensed home health agency or another agency of choice.