Parkside Court - Columbus, IN

Parkside Court not what it was in 2015

Toured and selected Parkside Court in May 2015. Made the decision based on quality of caring staff, on site resident managers available 24 x 7.

Fast forward to 2017. No longer have on site resident managers, replaced them with a life alert system. No on site security personnel. And they raised the rent for less service.

Food has deteriorated with new small portions. My dad has lost over 10 lbs and unacceptable to his doctor.

Parkside Court was a top facility at time of selection in 2015. Now ownership is managing the bottom line and sacrificing the care for my dad. I would not select this facility based on change in the offer.

Holiday Retirement

Hello RF Decker, we truly appreciate any opportunity we receive to hear how we are doing and improve, and want to thank you very much for reaching out and sharing this honest feedback with us. My name is Katie, and I work for Holiday in our home office. I'd love the opportunity to hear from you to learn more, and discuss the concerns you have - we want to make sure we are doing everything we can to improve the level of service we provide our residents. If you can, please give our Resident Relations line a call at [removed], write us at [removed], or alternatively, feel free to of course reach out to your community manager at any time - we are here to support you! We really hope to hear from you so we can work together constructively in addressing the concerns you raise in your review -- thank you so much!

They offer a lot of activities!!

This community just did not work for us at it is for more independent living and we needed assisted living. They do have a requirement that you have to be in the dining room at a certain time if you would like to eat there. They offer transportation of needed. We had good communication with the helpful staff. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Excellent community. Loved the staff and apartments. Very clean. We will consider it for my MIL.

Very nice place!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a very positive one! She is really enjoying herself here! All of the people are very nice, she's made a lot of new friends, and is enjoying all of the activities they offer. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and Mom really likes her apartment and balcony. The only negative thing I've heard from her is a complaint about the food every now and then.

There is a weight off my shoulders

I feel they have been very welcoming and accommodating. They have made sure my Father has what he needs and are great at communication. There is a weight off my shoulders.

Very Professional

They are very professional right from the start. They are very quick to respond to any inquiries. They referred to us the right people that we needed to get into contact with and it all went really well.

Parkside Court is A++++++

Parkside Court is truly a wonderful place for my parents. Great staff, comfortable living unit, clean facility, great food.

Give Showers more often

Overall everything has been good. I know these facilites are busy and sometimes short handed, but I wished that my mother could have a shower more often then 2 times a week. She is incontinent and doesn't like to bother anyone so she tries to clean herself and disposes the evidence of wash clothes and her own clothing. This is suppose to be home to them and I know she showered more the 2 times weekly.

very kind

They have just been so kind. It's my brother and his wife that got moved in there, and they just really worked with us so well, making it a very smooth transition. They have been really kind and I really appreciate them very much.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds within Columbus, the architectural capitol of America, you’ll be charmed by the graceful elegance of our facilities and the convenience of our community. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, healthcare and wonderful local attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind